Poll: Answer to this problem?
Poll Options
View poll results: Answer to this problem?
Use Yahoo
1 7%
Use Aim
2 13%
Use AOL
0 0%
Go back to snail mail and phone
0 0%
Butsecks
12 80%
Voters: 15.
Page 1 of 2
Anybody else having problems with MSN? People that i know cant send messages back and forth... its not letting them through. Anyone else have this, or similar problems? Or, better yet, any idea whats wrong?
yeah im getting that i send something then is says " the message could not be sent to all contacts" or something like that
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Hmm... must be something with the ontario server then... im from ontarion, and you 2 are from ontario... weird
Ya Im talking to people by changing me name then they change theirs to respond. Screw MSN...hurry up and fix yourself!

Im from Ontario too!
Quote by It'sForTheBest
Those cameras are really cool. I'm watching a parking lot right now.

Quote by SynGates7X
alright, you need to tell me how you get the shits to come out
yeah its happening to everyone on my list but me pretty much, do you guys have msn live by any chance?
yeah must be it i dont know if my contacts are trying to talk to me either its been a while damn i hope it gets fixed soon
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
yeah i have live, i cant actually get on at all right now
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by mitch_33
yeah its happening to everyone on my list but me pretty much, do you guys have msn live by any chance?

yeah i have live
Quote by campbell92
It's happening to me. Sorta. Messages get thru, but some don't. And I'm from Ontario too. Conspiracy? .......Buttsecks?

~stepco
Quote by stepco12345
It's happening to me. Sorta. Messages get thru, but some don't. And I'm from Ontario too. Conspiracy? .......Buttsecks?

~stepco

Butsecks may be the answer to all this... anyone else?
I'm from Venezuela, and it's happening to me too.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
My theory is over with, the live thing, i dont have live and it just did it to me.. and im from ontario too maybe its the governement
i doubt conspiracy lol
Quote by campbell92
Lol, this should be the starting of a club. "Ontarians who all got ****ed by MSN on the 17th of Jan. 07" .... anyone? lol
OMG da alienz r invading 0ntari0!!11onosav3dapr1mini5st3rkwik!!!!!!34!!!!1111
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Devon_555
Butsecks may be the answer to all this... anyone else?

count me in.
I am not from Ontario and my messenger has been messing up for a month or so now.
Liberation is the snake! Worms no longer moan.
MSN regularly has problems, if you've been using it for a long time you should know this by now. I used to be a very heavy MSN user, but I'm not too bothered about it anymore.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by LiberatorSnake
I am not from Ontario and my messenger has been messing up for a month or so now.

maybe its not just us from ontario
Quote by campbell92
I live in georgia and its happening to me too ] =.

Convo:

Drake says:
OMG i talked to the fritra.com guy today
Drake says:
i asked him if i could have a free guitar
Drake says:
he said yes
Drake says:
then said i have to buy 10 of them before i get a free one lol
Drake says:
well im glad to know that other shad problems with msn
Drake says:
there is a thread about it in the pit

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
well im glad to know that other shad problems with msn

The following message could not be delivered to all recipients:
there is a thread about it in the pit
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
How long has this been going on? It just worked fine about 40 minutes ago for me.

EDIT: NOT from Ontario.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
this sucks im talking on msn to someone only to get there phone number so i can call them and i cant even do that lol damn
Quote by campbell92
It's happening to me tooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....
~ Please Crit One Of My Songs? ~
~_My_Song_Threads_~

Quote by IndieLee
The_Bass_Poet, I want your babies.
well i live in california and it is messed up here as well. hopefully it blows over soon, i was just in the middle of some hot online sex...

j
From USA and it's happening to me too, except I can talk to one person, from England on my list. RWORSL FTW!
Dude... this is a world wide issue... thats sweet!!! We're part of it too!!!... oh god... any of you read Cell? ...damn phone crazies, now it'll be the msn nuts :P
Quote by JBOX
well i live in california and it is messed up here as well. hopefully it blows over soon, i was just in the middle of some hot online sex...

j

Textual Intercourse???
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
oo its working for me, well with one person, and she lives 2 streets over. I should just go buttsecks her?
Quote by mitch_33
oo its working for me, well with one person, and she lives 2 streets over. I should just go buttsecks her?

refer to poll.
Page 1 of 2