I recently purchased these items, and would like to know what you all think of them give me positive and negative stuff.

Schecter S-1 Elite Black Cherry
Ernie Ball 2215 Nickel Slinky Skinny Top/Heavy Bottom Electric Guitar Strings
Line 6 Vetta II Head
Coffin Case HC-600 Amp Head Case with ATA Specifications
Line 6 Spider II 412 Cabinet
Coffin Case LF-110 Pedalboard
Line 6 PODXT Live Pedal
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor Pedal
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner
good stuff except for the spider stuff in my opinion, but if you like it, thats all that matters.
Founder of the Trombone>Sax>all club, pm me my fellow 'boners!!

we hit harder than anyone else. Ug's lacrosse club, pm me or hrdcorelaxplaya to join!
^ thats not a spider. Vetta II's are the best emulation amps out there. That being said, I would personally pick a tube
Not bad.
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
shit dude, and all at one time?? .. and what, are you trying to be the next zacky v from avenged sevenfold??? lol .. s-1 elite.. down to the same ****ing strings they use. Well all i can say is, 'DAMN, wish i had all that shit'. But it looks like your a 'pro' and shit, with those cases so you must do gigs and stuff. I'm not there yet, lol. But yea, all of it looks pretty ****ing awesome to me
SICfreak
its really great equipment...expensive tho. jus guessin but u seem like a beginner in which case its all a bit too much especially the vetta 2 hd. meh your choice tho.
yeah because of course high-wattage amps automatically make you a pro. and its not like he has zacky's signature guitar, and theres nothing wrong with S-1's so i say great gear.
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner - best pedal you could ever buy. Makes shows so much better and tunes really accurate. I have it and I love it. The only thing i dislike is in bright lighting you can't see the LED so your pretty screwed if you play outside in the day time.

I dont know too much about the other stuff.