Page 1 of 2
yeah so this has probably been done before but who cares. you all know what happens so just post to youre hearts content. ill go first.

You know you're in a movie when the guy shooting at you with an rpg from fifteen feet away while your group of three people are running in a line misses and the blast radius dosn't get you.
"It smells like semen and Vicks in here!"

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

Join
Fight Club
"this is bob, bob has bitch tits"
When you are defending Middle Earth against the forces of Mordor.
Green Tinted Sixties Mind
Quote by $Guitarist$

When you shoot a car once and it blows up
hue
when you can walk up to ANY random woman in a bar, ask her to **** you, and she EXEEDS your expectations... then after sexing her up, you proceed to kill every little **** that gets in your way till the end, where you end up finding out the chick you banged acctually set you up, then you pop her, kill the evil dude, and bang some other chick.
You know you're in a movie when your anus hurts, there's something sticky on your face, and there's 4 dudes standing by with mops and squeegees to "clean up"...

Oh shit, wrong kind of movie...
Quote by Kai-7
You are the greatest. Wow. CaptainWow

Bumblebee of the Mighty Autobots. PM Kankuro to join.
UG Irish Clan - Póg mo thóin
Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
You know you're in a movie when you find a thread this pointless.

Lawl
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
When you find your long lost twin at a summer camp, then trade spots, go on a camping trip and shove a lizard down a priss'es shirt.
When you get rated R for saying fuck more then once.
Quote by DaveMustaine08
Quote by puppetmaster917
I think white people are better than black people.
While this statement is kinda racist and straightforward, it does have many FACTS to back it up lolz.

Quote by Devon_555
when you can walk up to ANY random woman in a bar, ask her to **** you, and she EXEEDS your expectations... then after sexing her up, you proceed to kill every little **** that gets in your way till the end, where you end up finding out the chick you banged acctually set you up, then you pop her, kill the evil dude, and bang some other chick.

hahaha sigged
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
When people start punching each other at lightning speds and jumping 50 feet in a single bound

also they have LaZEr Eyz!!!
hue
when you can jump from a building, fall 4 stories and land, do a couple rolls, shake your head, get up and keep going, without breaking ANYTHING.
This is my signature. There are many like it but this one is MINE.
Quote by spazzymagee417
you know you're in a movie when you have to choose between the red pill and the blue pill.

hue
You know you're in a movie when there are microphones and stage lights everywhere.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
You know you're in a movie when a fat cunt in a comfy chair keeps shouting "Cut!" and screams at you because you're "not doing it right."

lol
When you can shoot machineguns one handed or even pistols accurately

ditto
"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

Originally Posted by shreddin_frets
I've never played guiar before. Is it communist?
When your primary objective is to "get these motha fuc*in snakes, off this mutha fuc*in plane"
When you can fall in love with, have sex with, and marry a girl in half an hour, watch her get killed, and be completely over her in 5 minutes.
Quote by Kai-7

Metals Fetishist of the"Please Sir, I want GORE" Club - UG Horror Fans and Gorehounds Unite!
When you get to hangout with Alice Cooper backstage
Quote by dennmetal
RB cam RB speaks truth.
When you use all the extra time you have to save hotties and kill evil Asians instead of staying up late posting on an Internet forum.

Quote by TechnicolorBoy
You know you're in a movie when you find a thread this pointless.

Lawl

Shut up bitch.
Quote by Smokey Amp
You can take a noob to water, but you can't like make a noob drink. Y'know?

Don't be a fucktard. Only a teenage yeti would think back hair is cool.

Mackin' bitches and taking it back since 1990
You know you're in a movie when you realize there's an insane psyco-pathic killer in your house... and you look for him.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
You know you're in a movie when you realize there's an insane psyco-pathic killer in your house... and you look for him.

Or when you hear glass breaking in a dark room with the door mostly closed, and you shout "Who's there?" 19 times before investigating, when you could have just called the cops and legged it.
Quote by Kai-7

When you'd rather hide in a cupboard than run out of the front door.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by CaptainWow
Or when you hear glass breaking in a dark room with the door mostly closed, and you shout "Who's there?" 19 times before investigating, when you just have just called the cops and legged it.

Or: The serial killer has killed four of your friends, so you decide to fight him.
You know you're in a movie when you bone a chick but you never see her boobs.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
When you travel across a whole country in an ice cream truck, to shove a bag over Pamela Anderson's head.
Quote by $Guitarist$
When you travel across a whole country in an ice cream truck, to shove a bag over Pamela Anderson's head.

Oh Borat... what will he do next?
you know your in a movie when every car chase cuts through a parade

or when every grocery bag always has a french baggette in it
When everyone except you can't aim their gun for shit, and you end up wiping out an entire squad of trained mercenaries on your own.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Oh Borat... what will he do next?

Get sued some more
Quote by RB cam RB
When you get to hangout with Alice Cooper backstage

Party on Wayne.

You know your in a movie when there are no horses, just people banging coconuts together.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Page 1 of 2