Ok i'm Exetremly bored right now , and i cant do much since i start work in like 3 and half hours
So if you could just tell me your favorite metal riff and i'll learn it , lol
any band i dont care
thanks

Is this the right forum??
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
No.
Quote by Sagdiyev
This man's an anal masturbator, he knows what he's talking about.
Eh, Racer X - Street Lethal, provided you can keep up with Paulie

Le Metal Forum sil vous plait

*reported*
hue
Mask of Sanity- Children of Bodom
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?
learn **** and ball torture by aphrodesious, watch teh vid here!! (its a weekly band ritual for us. before every practice we watch that video)
vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7oCDbDebDA
funniest video eer. keep your eye4s on especaially on teh bald guy and the lady that throws her hands up at the breakdown
Quote by IbanezPlayer27
Crossing The Rubicon - The Human Abstract whole song ftw!

....................HAHAHAHAHAH yea right. at least "vela.." has a tab for it now. i learned the sweeping part at the beginning...but i play it like 4 times slower. and not sweeping because i suck haha.

killswitch engage - my curse (just the verse)
Quote by mattwilham
....................HAHAHAHAHAH yea right. at least "vela.." has a tab for it now. i learned the sweeping part at the beginning...but i play it like 4 times slower. and not sweeping because i suck haha.

never said it had to be easy. XD...I can play the vela sweeps.
Quote by mattwilham

I like indeed.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by super666fender
learn **** and ball torture by aphrodesious, watch teh vid here!! (its a weekly band ritual for us. before every practice we watch that video)
vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7oCDbDebDA
funniest video eer. keep your eye4s on especaially on teh bald guy and the lady that throws her hands up at the breakdown

k i love most metal, but i think i want too die after watching that. the vocals are like bong water orsome shit......just ****ing terrible. mixed with the dance is kinda funny. But god that band is terrible.