so i want to get a skin for my computer but i dont want to pay for anything and i also dont want viruses up my bung...that being said does anyone know were i can get a free skin for my laptop that doesnt contradict the things i want...i have used windowblinds before but it was a trial and it gave me some iruses....
thanks for the help
Quote by Muphin
Get Linux.

I'd get Linux ... but I think it'd be too hard for me
Sent from my iPad.
first of all, I don't see how a trial version of a popular program gave you viruses.

And the solution to your problem:

DANCE! Is there anything that a good 'Shake-o-the-hips' can't solve? Other than anorexia. DAMN YOU ANOREXIA. Oh! And cancer. And being crippled. Damn. But it's good for everything else. Including needing skin.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Quote by Dirge Humani
You mean skins like this?

There's actually a guide somewhere on this site...I'll try to find it for you.

isn't that a theme?
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
just skin a baby and drape it over the monitor, that way when u get bored of it u can eat it, that way u dont have to waste it by throwing it away. also try and find a baby with a birth mark shaped like something funny, like a clown, so itll be more decorative.
Last edited by pimpslap1236 at Jan 17, 2007,
theres a program called Style XP google it. Thats what i use, it awesome, dif skins dif startup menues, dif bootscreans, pretty much anything u want to customize the look of your pc.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
theres a program called Style XP google it. Thats what i use, it awesome, dif skins dif startup menues, dif bootscreans, pretty much anything u want to customize the look of your pc.

That expires after a while though, and slowed down my computer a lot.
Quote by Dirge Humani
That expires after a while though, and slowed down my computer a lot.

How much of a while, ive had it for a couple years and it hasnt slowed my comp one bit.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Quote by soul_power
How much of a while, ive had it for a couple years and it hasnt slowed my comp one bit.

well it might not slow everybodys computer down but it does use a fair bit of ram
yeah i agree with the above reply. If you have a slower computer, it probably just isn't worth it. I have a computer that came out before 2000, so it's really old. It goes slow as hell, so I steer clear of all the stuff that's just for looks. But most people have newer pc's, so if you do u should try the style xp. I haven't used it but i heard it's good. and don't say stuff like "but it's only a trial. I wanted it for free forever!" Believe me: anything on the internet is free. You just have to find it. I won't tell you any web adresses because I don't like getting banned, but if you can type in google.com then you're on the right path...

at least this is what I've been told. I never steal. never...
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
Quote by evan1234567
StyleXP, find a nice pirated fullver and ur set, its a 2 on I-pol scale so not too much risk. Chews time off your startup tho.. just to make ur computer look pretty?
I dont know...

Lets talk about the weather!

Quote by Pink_Floyd89
Wait, I had an idea other than killing and skull fucking? What's up with me today...
Torrents FTW on style DL's
EDIT: Style XP in action

No, thats not a mac its the Style

Those are just a few things you can do. Like i said theres transperency options, boots screens, log in screens, cursors, icons all kinds of stuff you can change, PM me if u want examples of more, ill put em up tomorrow
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Last edited by soul_power at Jan 18, 2007,