i would have thought people on here know wat they are, so go ahead and post your favourites!

the cats are the best

and secondly, has anyone seen "buttsecks" on any other forum or is it just a UG thing?
somebody wrote buttsecks on the wall of one of the hallways at my school so most likely, yes.
Quote by jazkel24

Any bands you're trying to copy/sound like?
I <3 Buttsecks!!!
Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army

Quote by #1 synth
i figure as long as its not a puppy it's fair game for my penis.
^It's one of those internet things, with all the pictures and crap. Like O RLY owls, or shoop da whoop, or Buttsecks?.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Oh in that case the cats ones, the O rlys and shoop da whoops are all pretty homo.
fail.

P.S BUTTSECKS!

EDIT: it appears that this thread is a fail. all ur gonna get are stupid posts like mine. i like that one were the burger king guy shoots ronald mcdonald. i watch it and the giggle my muh fuggin ass off
Last edited by pimpslap1236 at Jan 17, 2007,
That one internet "meme" where people stop being total retards and actually learn to type is pretty lollercaust.

Yes I'm a cunt, and yes I'm drunk, and yes I have just had to make myself be sick because I ate so much pizza. It's times like these that I thank the Lord that I'm not a horse. cba to explode.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
They're all stupid, yet buttsecks is pretty cool .
I love neapolitan ice cream, but I HATE VANILA AND STRAWBERRY!

Tremulous Name:
Aaron-[UVache]
Quote by whalepudding
^It's one of those internet things, with all the pictures and crap. Like O RLY owls, or shoop da whoop, or Buttsecks?.

Goddamn. No it's not.

A meme is the name given by British evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins to the concept, of, well, concepts, travelling between different people. Specifically, it is intended as an analogue to the gene, and is intended to be seen as a replicator upon which natural selection acts, the gene of the psychological world. Any idea which can be communicated, which can "replicate" and spread within a population on the basis of its ability to do so better than competing ideas, can be seen as a meme. The internet "memes" are a very specific case of the general concept, but it is a gross misuse of the term to have it apply exclusively to "buttsecks" and limecat, to suggest this as a definition.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"