You Shook Me All Night Long by AC/DC
Updates|Chat|Forums|Contests|Monkeys|Your AccountUsername:████████
Password:████████
LOGIN!
HIGHVOLTAGE45+ Join Today!

Privacy Policy|About|Contact|Advertise|Voltage Inc.©
Yeah, this hasn't been done thousands of times.

Smells Like Teen Spirit, though. I might give you more, but "Rap Sucks."
Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne

really fun to play too
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
Rawrdemon, go kill yourself! Rap does suck stop being such a whine ass I just want a few songs so that means im copying right? go ****ing murder yourself you little nerdy ****
Quote by suhakaj
Rawrdemon, go kill yourself! Rap does suck stop being such a whine ass I just want a few songs so that means im copying right? go ****ing murder yourself you little nerdy ****

Jesus H. Christ. Just because you do not like something that does NOT mean it sucks. People have there own friggin opinions so deal with it!!!!!11!11one!!1 Why can't people understand this!?!?!?!?!?!?!?1#1234i3reg

[/EXPLOSION!!!]
LOGIN!

Quote by suhakaj

You're a ****ing idiot. Sure, mainstream "rap" is not good, but there are a TON of other hip-hip artists that are great. No reason to blow up at someone just because you're claustrophobic in that narrow mind of yours.

n00b
Last night I played a blank tape at full volume. The mime next door went crazy.

Quote by suhakaj
high voltage stay the **** out of this

GTFO plz
LOGIN!

Quote by suhakaj

*Reported*
Hey bud, there;s a difference between Rap, and Hip-Hop! Yea, go study it you ****ing moron
Quote by suhakaj
Hey bud, there;s a difference between Rap, and Hip-Hop! Yea, go study it you ****ing moron

And yet, I already knew that, which is why I was informing you about it, since you seem to have the mental capacity of a 3-year-old Autistic child.

um well i real easy 1 joker and the theif im nit a big fan of wolf mother though just liek that song
OMG! that was a great comback! My la teacher would say good use of metaphor now lets ****!
Quote by suhakaj
****ing Dec. 06'erz

Is it just me or did he just totally bash himself?

Quote by suhakaj
OMG! that was a great comback! My la teacher would say good use of metaphor now lets ****!

Oh and that was any better?
LOGIN!

Thanks for proving my point.

Quote by suhakaj
You guys are ****ing morons now go **** papa for some more money ok?

We are morons for being a little open-minded, and stating our opinions?So I guess you're the smart because you have a thick head and want us to "Fuck our papas"?

That makes sense.
LOGIN!

this is funny i like that people are still giving suggestions
Quote by zippidyduda
Damn, you are the only august 06'er I know that has a brain! Congratulations!

Quote by SpedGangster
Ohgosh I have to agree with your sig. you really are the august 06er with a brain!

what can i say?

I'm the 100th Spartan
Quote by Highvoltage45
Is it just me or did he just totally bash himself?

Oh and that was any better?

Ya, he did just totally burn himself
lets all point and laf
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
what do u mean by easy. if you stated what you play at the moment it would be easier. I think crazy train is the best if you're prett good, but ust lazy at the moment, and back in black is good if your just starting out and up for a challenge
Quote by suhakaj

In all seriousness this above comment was about the worst comeback I have ever seen. Either your L.A. teacher is a retard or you don't know what a metephor is. Nowhere in his statement did he use a metaphor. Stating that you have the mental capicity of a three year old is a direct insult and not a metaphor. You fail.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Heh. Stupid little 12 year olds. Think they can shit talk. O and for a song, definetly Master of Puppets. But don't trip over your Frontman 15.
The Mariachi Player of the Church of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by soulfly_freak
men were given a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time...

Member #2 of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join
Last edited by AssassinLoki090 at Jan 17, 2007,
Quote by AssassinLoki090
Heh. Stupid little 12 year olds with their squires. Think they can shit talk. O and for a song, definetly Master of Puppets. Bur don't trip over your Frontman 15.

I was just about to comment and say M.O.P. But anyway, a few songs by The Red Hot Chili Peppers have easy solos. Try "The Zephyr Song".

And I also quoted you because i'm wondering who you're calling a twleve year old with a squier?
The threadstarter. Very immature. But problem is I have a squire. I guess that makes me a hypocrit. Except that i make it sound like a JEM.

O and a better song would be Night of the Slunk by Buckethead. Just improvise on the solo.

Maybe not.
The Mariachi Player of the Church of Zeppelinism. PM TheHeartbreaker to join

Quote by soulfly_freak
men were given a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to use one at a time...

Member #2 of Rory Gallagher Fan Club PM dazzler16 to Join
Quote by suhakaj
****ing Dec. 06'erz

now that is some ironic shit right there
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
Quote by lEcheloNl
now that is some ironic shit right there

He was obviously doing it on purpose.

One more song. The first solo in "Welcome Home (Sanatarium)" - Metallica
I think its funny that someone has to hate rap, just because he's a guitar player, and it's typical. Just shows how narrow minded some people are.
Nikolas
Easy eh? Try For The Love Of God by Steve Vai. Shouldn't take too long to learn.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012