I'm thinking about buying some kind of V-shaped guitar in the future...for a melodic death metal/thrashy sound. I want to spend around $500, but I can go 1-2 hundred more, if I need to. I've heard good stuff about the Jackson RR3...and I absolutely love the look of the Alexi Laiho sig (if only I could afford it)..but what do you guys think?
I'm not sure either. I've been thinking about getting a Jackson RR5 recently so I'm in the same boat because I don't really think I know enough about the guitar to buy it yet.
DRM, it's killing music.
Isn't the RR1 the same thing as the RR3 but cheaper? How much is the RR3? Look at them both.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
RR1 is 2000

I wouldn't get Alexi sig. It really lacks features and you are only paying the hefty price because it looks cool and it is a signature guitar.
The RR3 is a bolt on, with a Jackson Low Profile trem. The RR1 is set neck or neck thru, I can't remember, and comes with an OFR. The RR5 is a string thru.
High as tits
Well them go with the RR3. Affordable, Floyd Rose, Metal, Seymour Duncans come stock last time I saw...

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
idk how much they cost but you might like the V models made by moser custom shop. just search for em and you'll find the website easily.
2006 Fender Deluxe Players Strat w/ Stephens Design Mojo pickups
Gibson SG Special
Carvin DC727 w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb 7 and CWP 7
Mesa Boogie Mark IV head
Mesa Boogie 2x12 Cab MC90/EV200w

VP of Carvin Club but call me Il Duce