I'm trying to decided which one to get... any suggestions about wat u think... details would be good (sounds like) right now i have to very begginner guitar a dean playmate which comes in akit my mom got it for me and peavey raptor which is wat i use thanks
Use proper grammar. What the hell's a PRS single?
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Well go try it out. People can give you opinions but ultimately the decision is yours.
Quote by Half_Full
[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/5971/uselessko5.gif[/IMG]

My Gear:
-Epiphone Les Paul Standard plus -honeyburst with Duncan Jb/59
-Crate gt65
-Boss ME-50
Future gear:
-Vox AC30 cc2
Custom's the best man. Almost all single cut guitars look like hell anyway.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
There's a Custom Semi-Hollowbody coiming out soon. That guitar looks pretty sweet if you ask me. I'd choose the Custom for looks, but it's up to you.
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Sorry, I meant to type singlecut. And yes for looks I would choose the custom but I don't know for sound.
Quote by RockingSkater93
Does anybody know which neck is thinner?

Both have PRS wide fat necks.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
they sound the same. the humbuckers are tinny, but those can be replaced. overall, the Se's are nice. i bought the soapbar.
what
Are fat (not width) are the necks? Are they Ibanez thin or more like Epiphone SG necks or even Fender type thickness.

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
None of the above. PRS wide fat necks have a unique feel in my opinion. The nut width is 1 11/16" and the neck contour is a rounded kind of 50's Les Paul profile. I love the necks myself. The neck isn't as thick as an LP but it isn't an Ibanez wizard by any means.
-Denny
PRS Singlecut Trem

Member #2 of the Coheed and Cambria fanclub, PM dementedpuppy to join.
Ok, because basically having bought an RG321, I dont really like the thin and flat neck, then again I blame my limited budget and therefore choice for chosing it. So could you give me like, the dimensions of the neck at the 12th fret say? And would this be a good contrasting guitar comparing it to the RG?

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
Oranges are actually a revolution though - they're the next step from Rectos IMO.
bump

flickr you might
Quote by MrCarrot
I thoroughly recommend the PRS SE Custom. I got it for Christmas and it's awesome. Even with stock pick-ups...lead tone is brilliant, rhythm tone isn't as great but if you change the pick-ups it could be amazing.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
both are good guitars, but theyre great after a pup change and a hardware swap. and i say the single cut is better IMO because the custom is flat top, i like arched top , and has that evil thick square heel
Quote by lp_dude_2
both are good guitars, but theyre great after a pup change and a hardware swap. and i say the single cut is better IMO because the custom is flat top, i like arched top , and has that evil thick square heel

What's a pup change?
o okay thanks... right now i think im leaning towards the custom only because its more startocasterish in the way that its lighter... how hard is the transition from thin like stratocaster neck to a thick one like the PRS cause right now i play a beginning guitar poser strat its a peavey raptor plus but it has a thin neck like a strat
o... well my peavey is thinner then my friends dean hardtail, and the 550 strats i played at samash were thinner then the LPs so out of those 2 which is thinner
well LP's necks are know to be thick as bats, youll just have to try them out to see which you like betterm i dont have any experience with dean or peavey guitars