This is mad good, if you got some drums and vocals in here it could be amazing.... reminds me sort of tool, but more metal-y. Very nice, no complaints, the guitar was flawless, how do you record?

p.s. I went with my buddy to creation music festival 2 years back, a bunch of your influences were there, it was bitchin'
Thanks! For recording I use a M-Audio Fastrak and a Pod 2.0. The software I use is called Magix Music Maker.

Yes, I've been to Creation the last two years in a row.....it's very cool!
Kinda Sloppy and boring, but its a good start. It stops and starts again too much, needs to be smoother. decent tone, but your a little out of tune. Sorry if I sound harsh, but i'm just telling you what i hear.

If you would, crit mine
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=505527
Originally Posted by sadistic_monkey
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?

My Gear:
Ibanez Rg320DX (81/85)
Alvarez Classic Electric
B-52 AT-100
Roland Cube 15
Marshall Avt Cab
Crate Blue Voodoo Cab (V30's)
its pretty good u need to mix it around a lil bit but other then that its pretty good keep it up
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
Quote by Robguy
Nice song man. I enjoyed the hard rock tone to the guitar. One part the two guitars seemed a little off. I believe it was a little after the intro. Other than that i enjoyed the song. Good job. And thanks for the crit as well.

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it!
The beginning sounds like Crazy Train rip off, the rest are just chords and a few hammer ons...and of course that generic high note scale progressions.

Why would you want people to listen to it?
"karma is a simple yet dangerous tango, and a bee stung my testicles yesterday"
Lol dont sound like crazy train.. u ... u.. u cockmonkey!. Track is okay, i mean its definatly music.. maybe you should listen to some trivium and other more modern bands to get a better idea of how rythm parts can be layered using octaves ect..

Im not sure its as good as everyone is making out man, well its not, then maybe im just saying that because im not about to ask you to crit my song.. lol

Keep on working it tho man! and listen to loads of modern bands (if u want that sound) even if its only because you like the guitar parts..