amen dude it was good. i like your other songs too. you're pretty good at guitar.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400
Fender Strat
Washburn BT-2
Marshall MG100HDFX
Crybaby
Digitech Hendrix Pedal (Multi-Effects)
Blues Driver
Tube Screamer TS-9
M-Audio Jam Lab
Digitech GNX4 Guitar workstation
How Long Have You Been Playing Guitar Man
Your Awsome
I Could Just Imagine With Vocals And Bass
It Would Be The Sickest Metal Band Ive Seen It Years
woah you can really write good songs
ive only been playing for 6months and can play so far the decieved from trivium and master of puppets from metallica and Disciple From Slayer
Looking Forward To Seeing You Guys Playing In Big Stadiums
Your Band Is Gonna Become The Sickest Metal Band
That was great that was really good, as said before with vocals and bass your band is gnna hit it big one day, good luck to you guys, i look forward to hearing future stuff

EDIT: i started to listen to plague, and i was thinking, would you call your selfs grunge aswell?, meh whatever you guys rock!

EDIT: I was listening to your other stuff there, would you consider yourslef more grunge then metal?, meh whatever either way you rock!
Last edited by RoCk KeATeS at Jan 18, 2007,
Don't flatter yourself too much though its not amazing. Its alright and a C at best. It is certainly good for a first year player though. I used to be in a metal band so I mean it has allot of potential you just need to sit on stuff for awhile.

Personally I put down the heavy stuff for the lighter stuff... its all good though. Take your pick, play around for awhile and in time you'll be better and your solo's will improve from watching other guitarists.

here are some rules:

1. Technique is not a substitute for a good solo but it will make a good solo amazing
2. Computers and effect are presentation tools and not design tools.
Last edited by silentdud at Jan 18, 2007,
uhh i agree with silentdud thats nothing special, my music tastes have nothing to do with it. Ive been playing as long as you and the solo is nothing out of the ordinary of relativly beggining players. Not trying to be an asshole but the stuff i play is i dont know.... people are impressend easily
well well, im not much one for metal in fact i dislike 90 percent of it however ur tunes are easy to listen to and melodic in a fresh way, nice songs just need some lyrics as good as the rhythm
Quote by RoCk KeATeS
That was great that was really good, as said before with vocals and bass your band is gnna hit it big one day, good luck to you guys, i look forward to hearing future stuff

EDIT: i started to listen to plague, and i was thinking, would you call your selfs grunge aswell?, meh whatever you guys rock!

EDIT: I was listening to your other stuff there, would you consider yourslef more grunge then metal?, meh whatever either way you rock!

no, i wouldnt call our band grunge. i never actually thought our songs sounded grunge-influenced, but if you think so, thats cool.