I stay up at night from anywhere from 11-12 and I wake up at 6:45... I'm always really tired at school.... is this normal?

Is anyone else tired at school all the time. Its only when were like listening to the teacher talk or doing work on our own... I just feel tired a lot lately...
...sleep more. normal person needs atleast 8 hours of sleep to technically be full rested. try crashing at like 10:30 or 11, or even 10. i used to have the same problem when i was in school.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
well youre suppose to get like, 8 or 9 hours of sleep.....
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Go to bed early, son.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by Iamafunguy
I stay up at night from anywhere from 11-12 and I wake up at 6:45... I'm always really tired at school.... is this normal?

Is anyone else tired at school all the time. Its only when were like listening to the teacher talk or doing work on our own... I just feel tired a lot lately...

i usually go out at 12 and wake at 7, but if i'm tired from the day before i'll be up till around 1030 if i have nothing better to do
Quote by esther_mouse
...bingo. signaturisation. like burnination, only even more flamey.

Worth listening to
sometimes its not about your amount of sleep but about the amount of activities.
nothing fun to look forward to makes your body not feel like producing the energy to stay awake
Yeah, I usually go to bed around anywhere from 11:00 to 1:00 on school nights, and have to wake up at 6:30.

School is generally boring anyway, so that can make you tired. That, and the lack of sleep. I'm usually a little tired during the day, unless I get like 7-8 + hours of sleep.

I usually have to make up that sleep on the weekend and sleep like 9-10 hours, or more, .
I go to bed around midnight and wake up about 7 or 7:15 and I'm usually tired for the first half of the day. Just get more sleep on weekends or go to bed earlier.
ey if you don't eat breakfast, try eating a lil something and maybe drinking some energy drink or some coffee man.
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
I go to sleep at 3:30am and wake up at 6:45.... I try to sleep during lunch.
I'm that same way too. I'm actually trying to get to bed around 9:30ish lately, but I had a huge coffee a while ago so I don't think that's going to happen tonight...
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Masamune
i go to bed at 2 sometimes and wake up at 6:45 and I do not feel tired in the morning....eh is THAT normal?

I'm not tired in the morning either... its during the day when I'm sleepy. And when I come home, I'm not tired either because I'm doing stuff I wanna do. (play guitar, play games, hang out with friends, ect.)
I woke up at 1 am, go to school at 8-9, and slept afterward to 9 pm right now.

Been doing that for two straight days.

Not normal, eh?
I usually go to bed at 10:30 or 11 and wake up at 8:30 to 9:00.....It's great having frees in the morning, except on wednesdays and fridays when I'll have to be awake by 8:30.
yo.

I BELIEVE
I go to bed around one or two, and have to wake up at 6:00, but I take a two hour nap as soon as I get home. I still look kind of drowsy but hey, everybody thinks I'm really easygoing and chilled-out now
Quote by Siftings
I go to bed around one or two, and have to wake up at 6:00, but I take a two hour nap as soon as I get home. I still look kind of drowsy but hey, everybody thinks I'm really easygoing and chilled-out now

well... the thing is... some people say I look and act like a stoner... its not cool
Quote by Iamafunguy

Yeah, you pretty much have the same sleep pattern as me. I went to my doctor and she said that I make up for those hours of sleep that I lack by taking a 2-3 hr nap right after school. Maybe you should, too.
I usually i go to bed at 1-2 and wake up at about 6:45 also. Sometimes i don't even go to sleep i just drink some caffeine in the morning.
i slept at 11 watching news and random tv shows to find updates on school closure, then i woke up at 5 to watch the news, haha but damn no snow day T__T i wasn't tired at all =DD maybe because i had conditioning 2nd period
Failure is a far greater teacher than success.
Unified

Gear:
Schecter C-1
Peavey Classic 30
Roland Cube 30
DD-3
Ibanez WD-7
Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive
Your actually not supposed to get 8 hours of sleep a night. that is just a myth made up long ago because some doctor said " studies show that you sleep 33% of your life" 33% of a day being 8 hours.

the truth is your supposed to get between 5.5 and 7 hours of sleep a night. if you have to wake up at 6:30 i would suggest you go to bed at 11:00 cause that gives you some time to fall asleep/wind down and if you get your sleeping patterns right your body should automatically wake you up after exactly 7 hours. works for me.

ED
Last edited by v_gamer at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by v_gamer
Your actually not supposed to get 8 hours of sleep a night. that is just a myth made up long ago because some doctor said " studies show that you sleep 25% of your life" 25% of a day being 8 hours.

the truth is your supposed to get between 5.5 and 7 hours of sleep a night. if you have to wake up at 6:30 i would suggest you go to bed at 11:00 cause that gives you some time to fall asleep/wind down and if you get your sleeping patterns right your body should automatically wake you up after exactly 7 hours. works for me.

Yes, 8 hours of sleep does apply to some - if you're a toddler or somewhere along those lines. An 8 hour sleep is considered "full", enough for the healthy development of people that are younger. Once you get older, you need less sleep.

Everyone is different though, and the thing that matters a lot that most people don't realize is your sleep pattern. Finding when you wake from a light sleep cycle (your sleep contains a pattern of light, deep, light, deep, etc) is most important in terms of not feeling tired. This could be a bit more or less sleep than what you're used to if you always wake up really tired, but of course going less will lead to you being overall more exhausted later in the day.
mmmk.
I can't get to sleep before around 3 am. On school days I have to wake up at 6:30, but It's the holidays now so I sleep in until 2 PM.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Some people only need six or seven hours a night. I usually feel best when I get nine or more hours. But I have algebra to do tonight, so I'll be up for a while. I've grown accustomed to getting less sleep since school started.
My sleep is messed up. Its like my body doesnt want me to go to sleep before 12. Its weird because when I go to sleep around that time I get about 7 hours of sleep, but sometimes I go to sleep at like 2 and get about 5-6 hours of sleep and wake up easier and less tired than when I got 7. And whenever we have a break I sleep for 12 or more hours at a time, I seriously think I could sleep a full 24 hours sometimes
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
i normally sleep from 1-7:00 and wake up for first block AP English. joy o joy.
Quote by Kneusje
^ He's right!

Quote by Flea of RHCP
I LOVE, I LOVE, I LOVE... KILLER WHALES! AND I LOVE MANGOS! AND IGGY POP TOO! I LOVE IGGY POP! AND EVEN GETTING UP EARLY IN THE MORNING, AND SWIMMING! AND TAKING A GOOOOOD SH*T! AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU TOO!