Voldemort will certainly be involved. Malfoy couldn't bring himself to do it, nor could Ron, but maybe Snape...

I think it'll be Voldemort, though. Kind of like the Neo/Smith fight at the end of Matrix Revolutions, where one can't kill the other without dying himself.
I reckon Harry. That'd be a real "twist" there, how he has to sacrifice himself to save the wizarding world. Though I like Quintessence153's idea as well, the whole Neo/Smith thing.

But anyways, how many books are there meant to be? Is the next one the last book?
I didn't have a signature until now.
Doesn't have the same ring to it as the Tarantino flick...
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
Quote by Scourge
I reckon Harry. That'd be a real "twist" there, how he has to sacrifice himself to save the wizarding world. Though I like Quintessence153's idea as well, the whole Neo/Smith thing.

But anyways, how many books are there meant to be? Is the next one the last book?

JKR has hinted at the possibility of more books beyond the original seven, but she never said anything directly. She certainly knows how to keep the fans on their toes.
Quote by Quintessence153
JKR has hinted at the possibility of more books beyond the original seven, but she never said anything directly. She certainly knows how to keep the fans on their toes.
Indeed.

I "knew" originally there were gonna be 7, but I'd forgotten what book she was up to now lol.
Hell, I'll read the new one whenever it comes out. I thought the last one was pretty good. She finally got her head out of her ass and stopped writing completely unnecessary stuff like she used to do constantly.

Should be a good read.

Quote by BigBrownBeaver
Man, that is alot too read!

It's 9 lines ffs.
Quote by Scourge
Indeed.

I "knew" originally there were gonna be 7, but I'd forgotten what book she was up to now lol.
Hell, I'll read the new one whenever it comes out. I thought the last one was pretty good. She finally got her head out of her ass and stopped writing completely unnecessary stuff like she used to do constantly.

Should be a good read.

The next book, the Deathly Hallows, is going to be the seventh in the series. I think she may surprise us with another sequel, or even a whole separate series. Maybe Harry will get Ginny pregnant, then she'll start a new series about their son. You never know with JKR.
I wanna see JKR release the books that MAD Magazine made up in their "what will be the next Harry Potter book?"

I can't remember all of them, but one of them was "Harry Potter and the Love that Dare Not Speak it's Name"

heheh.
Quote by Scourge
I wanna see JKR release the books that MAD Magazine made up in their "what will be the next Harry Potter book?"

I can't remember all of them, but one of them was "Harry Potter and the Love that Dare Not Speak it's Name"

heheh.

A friend and I made a bunch of those up a long time ago...

Harry Potter: Reloaded
Harry Potter and the Glowing Hammock
Harry Potter and the Kidney Stone of Evil
Harry Potter: Behind the Music
Harry Potter's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Harry Potter and the Jewish Turtle
Harry Potter Gone Wild!
Harry Potter and the Jewish Turtle ftw.

I'd totally read that.
Quote by Scourge
Harry Potter and the Jewish Turtle ftw.

I'd totally read that.

I'm already working on it, just in case it doesn't get published by JKR.

Chapter one: "NO!" the turtle cried out as the woodland creatures gathered round with their torches, pitchforks, and other assorted weapons. "Please, don't circumsize me! I'll give you whatever you want!"

"Whatever we want?" Skippy the Demented Rabbit asked intriguingly. The turtle nodded, and Skippy looked at Happy the Badger as an evil smile spread across his face.

"Bring us the boy wizard," Lester the Aardvark ordered.

"Where will I find him?" the turtle inquired.

"Hogwartz."
I think that during the final duel between Harry and Voldemort they'll be all like "AVADA KE- OH SHIT!" then he'll trip over his broom stick (giggle giggle) and fall down the stairs and die.

But that's just my opinion.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Quote by raindropsXroses
I think that during the final duel between Harry and Voldemort they'll be all like "AVADA KE- OH SHIT!" then he'll trip over his broom stick (giggle giggle) and fall down the stairs and die.

But that's just my opinion.

Hehe, should be an interesting battle. I look forward to reading about Harry's despair as he tumbles down the stairs, and his agony as it spirals around, refusing to let him go; then, his frustration as he looks up and sees Voldemort laughing maniacally and waving his wand to the Death Eaters, signally their victory...

Oh, the intesity!