high end meaning the best quality amp of a certain brand low end's are the counter part of it..

example..
high end marhsall are: JCM series
low end marshall are: MG series

high ends=expensive
low ends=cheap
Quote by ravinbay
high end meaning the best quality amp of a certain brand low end's are the counter part of it..

example..
high end marhsall are: JCM series
low end marshall are: MG series

high ends=expensive
low ends=cheap

ExcellenT!!! Thank you dude, I always find experts ilike you in this forum.
^^ JCM's aren't high end, at least not the modern ones. The Vintage Handwire Reissues are. JCM's would be midrange.

High generally means the best piece of gear a manufacturer offers. They are usually expensive, but not always worth the price.

Low end generally means the worst gear offered, they are usually cheap. But that doesn't mean they're bad. In the grand scheme of things a Cube 30 is a low end amp, but it's great value and awesome as a practice amp.
"You can practice to attain knowledge, but you can't practice to attain wisdom." - Herbie Hancock
lol first while when i checked this forum ... iwas thinking the same thing... but then because ...they said it for guitars

"Don't buy lowend guitars"
"Buy high end"

sentences like that made me confused :p i went looking at pictures from the guitars :p and look at the ends lol ^^ if it pointed up or down :p

this was my impression from a lowend guitar :p (this was a pretty while ago eh :P)

not because it said LTD but because the headstock pointed down =P

I know i know..mi stupid ...np k?