Ok so i just wrote this out, not even sure what music i would put it to. All i know is it should be played fast.

Well up here in ***** we like to party it up

We like that drink and we like that grass

Drinking, Smoking, Shooting, Snorting

Let's all get ****ed up, and have us some fun

Drink, ****, Snort, Smoke

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****in' A Right

Went to a party just last week, Had some grass and a lot of whiskey

Did a few line's, got me going real good

Now I'm higher en' hell, staring up at the ground

Got to get this skank bitch off my arm

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ****in' A Right

Well i got me some plans for this weekend

And i know I'm going to hell, lookin' forward to it

Cause I'm going to be Snorting some good stuff,

Drinking that whiskey and smoking that grass

LET'S ALL GET ****ED UP AND HAVE US A GOOD TIME
i sincerely hope this is a joke. what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
Quote by RHCP94
funkdaddyfresh is a real American
Thats good, it's meant to be a stupid retarded song. If you take it serious you need some help.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
i sincerely hope this is a joke. what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

haha man that is the greatest movie ever. if you hadnt already said it i wud but hey cant win em all well done (not to the song to the billy madison quote)
Quote by FZRaven
Thats good, it's meant to be a stupid retarded song. If you take it serious you need some help.

+1

If it is something you would play with your buddies when you are stoned, it's pretty funny.

If you intend making it into a CD single and hoping it will go to #1,
Quote by FZRaven
Thats good, it's meant to be a stupid retarded song.

thank god.
Quote by dethofmoo
haha you said shlong. that means penis. haha your hair is like a penis. penis-hair!

Quote by Vin2254
I once strummed so hard the earth cracked in two and satan rose from the firey pits of hell and marveled in my glorious strumming abilities. True story.