Ok so i've been playing on an acustic guitar for about 2 months now. I've been saving up for a new electric guitar and an amp. I've pretty much decided i'm going to get a Ibanez RG350MDX, i've been into the store to play it a few times.

Now the question is what amp to get? I pretty much have to choose from Fender, Pevey and Behringer .

I'm looking to spend no more then about $300 on the amp. So far i was looking at the Fender FM212R, i'm not really looking for a bunch of effects on the amp. I'd just like some good clean sound that can get decent loud. If i find i want effects i'll buy some pedals.
get a crate GXT65... its a pretty big amp for 300 bucks (or less) and it sounds great and i have had no problems with mine. I have an Ibanez too and it sounds great with it... good choice on guitar by the way, i have RG321
Vox or Rolands perhaps
MY GEAR
Ibanez SA160QM
Laney HCM10
Squier Bullet Strat
MXR Carbon Copy
Zoom Tri Metal
Modtone Flanger(mini)
EHX LPB-1
Korg Pitchblack
Timtone acoustic
If your just starting out, id recommend a vox ad15v or ad30v...

Its quite cheap at $190, and will do you for a long time until you become a lot better.
It also has a lot of great functions built in, such as wah, and tones, such as nu-metal etc.

It also allows for great pinch harmonics!
go for marshall.. got good sounds
My gear:

Ibanez RGR320EX
BOSS DS1 MODDED
BEHRINGER DD100
CHORUS
EQ

LINE 6 SPIDER III 75 WATTS