Poll: Does anyone feel how I do about life and axes?
Poll Options
View poll results: Does anyone feel how I do about life and axes?
No.
1 9%
No, your ****ing perverted.
0 0%
Maybe, but i still think ur perverted.
2 18%
Oh yeah.
6 55%
a little.
1 9%
Just shut-up asshole.
1 9%
Voters: 11.
I am Writing My first post on ultimate guitar right here, and Im sure everyone says this, but I am gonna be famous, not because I want to be, but because I have to be. Ever since I heard Birmingham Blues By the electric light orchestra, I have been in love with the timbre of a well-plucked,picked, strummed, drilled, remote controlled, and even smashed and ruined guitar. I am lazy in nature, and often procrastinate in my practice, I talk a good game, but in the end I am just a apprentice-wanker of the pentatonic E scale, but just wait. I have often questioned what i want to do with my life. Music.

I love this thing, that sound, the flash, the shred, the wail, the chirp, and most of all, the freedom. When we pick up our guitars ladies and gents, we are the practitioners of a lost art, not lost, but underrated, and often neglected. We have the ability to speak the universal language, the one tie that binds all minds, and more importantly, hearts in unison, and will ultimately save mankind.
Music is the only thing all man can have in common, and it is the only true language.

When I look at myself, I get disgusted, because I can't believe how I can neglect a calling that is unique, and a gift, but I am about to go learn some fretzercises now, so I will go, but please remember; We all have a spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend, significant other, but the only one who will never cheat, lie, or steal anything from us is our axes, so fondle ur six-stringed virgins like they are begging for itbut naked on a beach, and as the great, late king of axes said"getcha' pull mother****er.

I mostly agree with you. Unfortunately the reality is that you most likely won't be able to make a living out of just playing music. Do you like showing off to other people? If so, teaching music might be your future career. Always keep an open mind for opportunities to build your contact base and eventually, who knows, I might be hearing you on the radio, seeing you on MTV or being handed a burnt copy of your CD, being called 'the next big thing'
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
I don't see why you have to be famous to play music for a living...?

They are many other possible options. Teacher (either in a school or privately for a specific instrument) composer, performer, studio musician, etc etc. Well, good luck.
Don't tell me what can not be done

Don't tell me what can be done, either.

I love you all no matter what.
i'm the first one to vote...and i voted for Oh Yeah, but not completely. I agree, i have a burning passion for music, but have realized the probability of becoming famous isnt very good. I will always work for it, but in the meantime i'm going to be attending a music college, when im old enough (in 9th grade now, but already planning it out). I'll probably be a studio musician, a sound person/guitar tech, and/or a teacher, but also try to be in a band to make a little extra cash, because i know the income of musicians is by no means the best.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

I like him^^^
Quote by Johnljones7443
Shredding is having control over your instrument and being free of technical obstacles so your music is not limited by your playing ability.

Quote by Aidy Damage
Classical Gas is when you fart and it smells like the inside of a violin. EVERYONE knows that. n00bs...
who cares about the money its only a by product
Keepa Cooli Baby at the shrine

PM HeartBreaker To Join Zeppelinism

Steey Dan Founding father

Bodhisattva wont you take me by the Hand?

Pm Caseguitar To Join the Steely Dan Club

Fender Armada #2 member Pm Arlabester to join
The way i look at my guitar is like this, it makes me feel naked.. it shows me and everyone around me who I am. It doesnt lie and tell false stories about myself, like each of us tend to do every once in a while.. but guitars strip you down to who you are. It represents me for all that i am. Its my language.

Alot more i could say about guitars.. but i just got off a 4 hour practise session and im tired.. so bluek..
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
Last edited by xtopher_aaron at Jan 18, 2007,
I think...it's a instrument...and when you play it, sounds come out. Sometimes the sounds are cool, and I record them.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.