I want YOU to tell me what you think is the
MEANEST, most INTENSE looking and sounding guitar for metal.
Hello Kitty fool!!!!

Seriously...do a search..........
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
wtf does kitty mean anyway?
watever it is it sounds wack.
and seriously ive searched. but this isnt for me. this is just to hear
other peoples opinions.
For metal, the pointier and spikier the better.
Looks are the thing, once you stick a ton of distortion and volume on, nobody will tell one guitar from another.
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
Anything by BC Rich, maybe some of Ibanez's RG series, aside from that im sure this "omfg whats the bestest guitar thread" has been done before, run a better search
Those Dean Dimebag Darrell guitars look like a pretty mean METAL guitar
Fender Stratocaster x 2
Ibanez JS1000BTB
Zakk Wylde Les Paul
Epiphone Flying V
'Texas' Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore Jazz
Fender strat copies x 3
Aria Pro II
Classical guitars x 2
Aria steel string acoustic

Marshall, Crate, Fender amps
Quote by Dr. B
For metal, the pointier and spikier the better.
Looks are the thing, once you stick a ton of distortion and volume on, nobody will tell one guitar from another.

Oh, really, this doesn't even deserve atention!!

Ignore him, don't let other people tell you which guitar is best, try all of those brands and decide on the one you feel is nicest to play. Look always come second, to me anyway.
Gear:
Gibson les paul Studio faded, modded Buckethead style (killswitch, 1 tone, 1 vol)
Taylor Big Baby 306-GB
Modded Cort KX-5, runaway (neck) and warthog (bridge)
Laney VC-15
Digitech Bad Monkey, EH Big Muff, crybaby JH-1
[QUOTING CODYSG]

If someone did a search everytime they wanted to know somthing then whats the point of the forum? Why not just answer him? Search is aggravating and annoying... It takes forever to get a simple and correct answer. So give him your opinion So he can get a simple answer.

I think The Dean DFH Is a screamer! Its a pretty good guitar [thats from what ive seen and heard] Thats my opinion On that. There is probly alot better guitars out there, But I dont want to search when I already have one in my mind.

[why search when you can get a simple answer?]

Let there be Peace please.
Quote by Octavianus
Oh, really, this doesn't even deserve atention!!

Ignore him, don't let other people tell you which guitar is best, try all of those brands and decide on the one you feel is nicest to play. Look always come second, to me anyway.

Oh come on - couldn't you see it was a joke!
And you didn't even comment on the guy who suggested Hello Kitty
Main Gear:
Ibanez RG550EX
Ibanez S470
Epiphone SG CS Ltd Ed 1966 Reissue
Cort M200/WS
Richwood RS17CCE acoustic
Hayden Mofo
Harley Benton 2x12 Celestion V30

My Band - Haemasmtha
Look into Jackson, Schecter, Ibanez, Dean and if you get a high end one, BC Rich.
Just look around guitar shops, try out ones that catch your eye and find one you like.
i have a B.C rich mockingbird evil edge. looks pretty crazy.
but i think its time for an upgrade.
im kinda leaning towards a jackson KE3 Kelly.
I would be extremly happy with a dean.
but i dont have that kind of money.
really, its all down to personal preference. I like Ibanez. I've played a couple ESPs and they are nice as well. Other 'metal' companies are Jackson, B.C Rich (i dont like these at all) Dean, Washburn, and if you got enough cash for a custom guitar, get Ran.
Youtube covers

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/MrJumboHumbo[/URL"]
Well, there's this one guitar I've seen on these forums. It star-shaped and immensely br00tal looking. It came with a $10 000 price tag though
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
Well, there's this one guitar I've seen on these forums. It star-shaped and immensely br00tal looking. It came with a $10 000 price tag though

Take it you're on about a dean ML.
Quote by -SHREDDER-
[QUOTING CODYSG]

If someone did a search everytime they wanted to know somthing then whats the point of the forum? Why not just answer him? Search is aggravating and annoying... It takes forever to get a simple and correct answer. So give him your opinion So he can get a simple answer.

I think The Dean DFH Is a screamer! Its a pretty good guitar [thats from what ive seen and heard] Thats my opinion On that. There is probly alot better guitars out there, But I dont want to search when I already have one in my mind.

[why search when you can get a simple answer?]

Let there be Peace please.

Because there is about 2,000 threads like this. You search for Metal Guitar in titles and it gives you SEVEN pages of the SAME THING! Jackson, Ibanez, ESP, maybe BC Rich. If people would search for the threads that have been done 10,000 times maybe the threads that haven't could get some attention.

And I DID give him an answer fool! Hello Kitty!
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
if it cant pierce somebodys lungs its not metal enough
Quote by roast
Cool, thanks Lagrance.

Randall Rx15
Ibanez Rg321Mh
Musima 25K Deluxe
Zoom 505 II
Warlocks are nice, but I personally like KK's and Glenn's arsenal of guitars, espcially during their Painkiller - Electric Eye days
hue
Quote by Dr. B
Oh come on - couldn't you see it was a joke!
And you didn't even comment on the guy who suggested Hello Kitty

Ah, ok, I misunderstood, my apologies.

And I just happen to think those hello kitty guitars are the shi t, nice neck, good pickup, sweet price.
Gear:
Gibson les paul Studio faded, modded Buckethead style (killswitch, 1 tone, 1 vol)
Taylor Big Baby 306-GB
Modded Cort KX-5, runaway (neck) and warthog (bridge)
Laney VC-15
Digitech Bad Monkey, EH Big Muff, crybaby JH-1
I personally prefer Jacksons for playing metal, but after trying the John Petrucci music man, I'd set my jacksons on fire and get me one(if only I had the money )
look : Bc rich, Ran, ESP customs

Sound ... Jackson
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info