The USA Splittail looks like a V and and SG had a kid.
Guitars
- Schecter Tempest
- Epi LP Custom
- Ovation Acoustic
- BC Rich Dagger
Quote by suprfly

Amps & Effects
- B-52 AT-100
- Girlfriend (doubles as a Tube Screamer)
- Steve Vai Bad horsie 2

Quote by MightyAl
This strength is built and maintained by masturbation.
I heard that the Dean Dime Razorback is gonna cost around 2 grand.

Understandable.
ESP LTD Viper-50
Dean AK48
Marshall MG-15
Peavey Sheffield 4x12
Peavey Transtube Supreme Head
Zoom 505 II
I doubt that Ebay one is real.

Also, they look cool, I like that split tail one, very orginal I suppose.
But what's annoying me is the way all the MLs are "Dime bla blah blah ML" when they aren't Dimebag signatures as he probably didn't even design said ML, the Razorbacks where made as tribute to Dime so them and the actually sigs should have them but not every spigging ML.

Also I'm annoyed at the lack of Vs with trems, and the price for one is stupid *Walks to Jackson*

Dean still kick ass mind
the usa razorback v has been out. not all these new ones are usa. new finishes too

and there are are razorbacks there that aren't usa, some are even bolt on, and a lot of LFR. I doubt they're 2k. ones even bolt on and stop tail

the 255's are 25.5 scale too. come with emgs
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

Last edited by SpIkE27Z at Jan 18, 2007,
Yeah, I'm a bit annoyed at the lack of trems on dean Vs too but apart from that, I love the finishes
So, see how it says winter '07? do you guys think that means coming out like, now, or like in a year in december?
I'm not racist.

I hate everyone the same.

meh, the razorbacks are junk, ive played the first USA razorback, and after seeing MAB play one, it sounded like utter shit. unbalanced, V neck, which i didnt like, if it was bigger, it would have been better, junky pups, shoddy trem, and for 2 grand? you are paying for a paint job.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Sweet new Dime Razorbacks and ML's!
Ibanez VBT700 V-Blade
Ibanez RG220B
Dean Vendetta 1.0
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech XMM Metal Master
Digitech RP80 Multi Effects
Dunlop Crybaby 535Q
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor