I decided to make this a "The 90's thread." Becouse well...The decade was badass. It started out as a daria thread so...Yeah.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Last edited by zwart_gitaar at Jan 18, 2007,
The 90's ruled so ****in' much dude! I just wish I was old enough at the time to realize it.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

daria is awesome
not sure of the band though
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
The 90's ruled so ****in' much dude! I just wish I was old enough at the time to realize it.

so how old are you cause i remember a lot and i was born in 88'. Nick kicked SO MUCH ASS, and saturday morning cartoons were actually worth getting up early for.
Hell I'm 13 right know. I was 4 when daria came out, so when I saw the show, I really didn't get the whole thing. Hell I was also a beavis and butthead fan, and I watched it just cos they said "Dirty words" That I considered amusing. Didn't Ed, edd n eddy come out in like..99'...98'?
By the way the band is splendora. I thought is was D4 or something like that.

ed, edd and eddie was an OK show.....but not like Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Sonic the Hedgehog, Power Rangers (only the originals), the ORIGINAL Turtles (not the crappy new ones). sigh........i miss that stuff.........damn life was so good back then......Nintendo was my life.
Hah! The lil' morals at the end of each sonic the hedgehog, make me crack up know. Ytmnd had a lil' fad for awhile, where the ****ed them up, into something relating to drugs, sex and stuff like that.
XD Shit is funny.

Quote by Quantonyne
ed, edd and eddie was an OK show.....but not like Rocko's Modern Life, Ren and Stimpy, Super Mario Bros. Super Show, Sonic the Hedgehog, Power Rangers (only the originals), the ORIGINAL Turtles (not the crappy new ones). sigh........i miss that stuff.........damn life was so good back then......Nintendo was my life.

Don't forget the music. Alice in chains, mudhoney, nirvana, incubus. Great years for alternative.

Quote by Quantonyne

+1
*Spec. Edition Lite Ash Fender Telecaster
*Peavey 6506
*Marshall 1960A Vintage
*Maton EA80C
*Original Jim Dunlop Cry baby
I miss the '90s oh-so-much. Nickelodeon, cartoons, elementary school, music. I hate that it was too late for me to realize that the music was effing gold compared to most of the stuff out today.
Quote by Quantonyne

holy crap!

all the things you listed as the great 90s things are all like the best times of my childhood.

rocko's modern life was the best show ever.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
>.< Go to the 90's thread, ya ****ers.

I thought this thread was about diarrhoea, but the threadstarter couldn't spell
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

lol I've been often called the male version of Daria. But of course, Daria is one of the best things the weak human brain invented lol

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
You were born in 1993, how do you even remember the 90's?

[/age elitism]
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
You were born in 1993, how do you even remember the 90's?

[/age elitism]

who are you referring to son? lol

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by Emenius Sleepus
who are you referring to son? lol

Shush, you're only a year older than me.

I was referring to the thread starter.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Smokey Amp
Shush, you're only a year older than me.

I was referring to the thread starter.

lol k

*seals the peace with cookies*

“Who are you then?.."
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM