Page 1 of 3
theres prob been a thread like this b4 but oh well. i recently broke up with my girlfriend after about 8 months. she rang me and in 2 minutes boom done. she sed she wanted us to be friends and i obligded. the next day we talk for a little while and she acted like nuttin ever happened. i wasnt aware there was a problem and she sed there was no else. just that my carrer asperations wernt good and sum other stuff that wasnt true. she told me to grow up. at the age of 15 she told me to grow up. 8 months and she dumps on the phone in 2 minutes and acts like nuttin happend. n e way thats my sob story now tell me urs. wots the worst break up u guys have ever had. and prove to me that i aint got it so bad
you're 15, dont worry.

Ive never had a major breakup, just disaapointments.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
dude your 15...you cant have a serious relationship at 15........shit i am almost 19 and i know i couldnt have a serious relationship....well maybe thats cause i cant get IN a relationship....**** it stick with jerkin off.
I pulled her head back and yelled

"BOOM! HEADSHOT!"

Lawl.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
dudes she was 15 as well and thats wot she said. "i cant have a serious relashonship with u". thats y i dunno if i wanna be her friend
if she treats u like a friend then do the same back. if not take Alter-Bridge's advice.

I broke up with my now Ex- GF. There weres some issuses that i needed to work out. i still loved her but went for another girl. Wen i was goin out with the other girl we went to a party and she hardly spoke to me. well later that nite i ended up gettin with the first one again. now the second one hates me (the reason is unknown for she doesnt no about wat happened with me and the first girl) and the first one has a new boyfriend. (im still i love with her)

Now thats wat i call a sticky situation
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
Last edited by Angels Fighter at Jan 18, 2007,
Any break-up is hard to deal with, unless you didn't like your partner of course.

I lost my house, my car, heaps of other stuff and most significantly my 2 kids.

It's pretty tough, but life goes on !
Fender Stratocaster x 2
Ibanez JS1000BTB
Zakk Wylde Les Paul
Epiphone Flying V
'Texas' Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore Jazz
Fender strat copies x 3
Aria Pro II
Classical guitars x 2
Aria steel string acoustic

Marshall, Crate, Fender amps
dude your 15...you cant have a serious relationship at 15........shit i am almost 19 and i know i couldnt have a serious relationship...

hmm yeah you're sorta right.. i'm almost 16, although i'd rather stick with one person that going through heaps.. because afterwards you have nothing to show for it
Quote by HangmaN47
motorboat the clit you motorboatin' sonofabitch.
Did you strike her?
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
i split with my girlfriend of 4 years,

so i say 'do you even want to do this anymore?'
and she says 'no, not really'
and i think 'damn, i didn't expect her to let go so easily'

...you kids are young, even if you were together, by the time you get out of high school things change quick. You really don't even know who you are when youre 15. I say take some time away from her, even if she ants to be friends, and if its all good then youll be friends again but if its always weird, then theres nothing you can do.
http://www.theweekendkids.com

Gibson Les Paul Studio w/dirtyfingers pickups
Gibson Joan Jett Melody Maker
VOX ac30 head
Marshall 1960 4x12 cab
Fender Hot Rod Deville
relationships take A LOT of maturity for them to work......you have to be willing to sacrifice some things for other to work out...and it take 2 people....and all this is coming from the guy who has never had a girlfriend.....
I'd tell my break up story, but it's so depressing that the last time I told it, I started the emo trend.
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
yeah but breakups are realy hard if there for no reason and you that down inside she a good person thats just goin thou some shit. but i do feel sorry for u little savage. i mean hear i am bitching about a 15 year old break up wen u've lost so much
no id never hit a girl like i sed nuthin was wrong i couldnt of been a better boyfriend. shes just goin thou stuff and obviely started thinkin to much
being in a romantic relationship means that if one of the partners has a problem then they should be able to talk aobut it to the other partner. if there is no trust then wats the point
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
she sed that she'd always talk about sumfin if we had a problem and i dont think n e 1 else could hav had a more honest relashonship but i think she'll avengely figure out that she'd made a mistake. n e way enough of me cum on i wanna hear urs
i was shocked when rage against the machine broke up I was in a complete daze I never got over it
you'll be ok bud. she's not worth your time. you're young. look forward to the thought of a new day, things well get better.
hey i never even new they broke up. but theres nuthin funny about that.
........................ eheheheheheehehee
high school relationships DO NOT work.....in about 4% they actually do.....so just be really nice to all the ladies and by the time everyone matures they might take a notice to you and then you might find a good relationship.
thanks efferus that actuly makes me feel better. i cant beleive people r actuly not exploiting me cos dis is on da net thanx to all of u. but i wanna hear ur stories so enough about me.
shes got a apprentice ship otherwise it wouldnt of last 8 months i totaly agree wif that high school theory but sher didnt go to school
well i got a story......the closest i have ever got to a G/F.

This girl leaves me a comment on my Xanga (old stuff i know), so we talk back and forth.....talk a little on AIM one night and i get the digits. I call her up we talk about stuff....life and such. I had gotten a job at Wal-Mart (evil place) and she said she would come and visit me on day (we have no met face to face for like 1 month) so she visits me and i dont know what to do.....do i kinda ignore her and she took it the wrong way. short version....everything was fine, i ask her out and we talk about going on a date, i strategically ignore her for a week and she leaves me a TXT saying it was pissing her off but it was making her want me more (smooth, i know), she pretty much changes overnight, she starts drinking a lot ( i love beer but i am no alcoholic), and she drifts away, and i havent spoken to her in like 4-5 months.

there is my story.
My story:

I dated a girl for 3 years, we were engaged. During the last 3-4 months of our relationship she was seeing other people behind my back. I finally got her to admit to it... I'm broken up over it, but my dumbass is going to stick through it and try to make it work, the next day she calls and dumps me.

So two or three weeks go by(I'm still broken up over everything), we're talking, "Oh I still love you, we're gonna get back together", I trusted her... one night she calls me bragging about how she ****ed this other guy, rubbed it in my face, purposely.
Quote by Evil Armada
why dont u try n talk to her now

i thought about it.....i still have her number.....she tried IM'ing me a while ago and we spoke very little.......she is a Senior and i am graduated so she still has the HS mentality.
Quote by Quantonyne
well i got a story......the closest i have ever got to a G/F.

This girl leaves me a comment on my Xanga (old stuff i know), so we talk back and forth.....talk a little on AIM one night and i get the digits. I call her up we talk about stuff....life and such. I had gotten a job at Wal-Mart (evil place) and she said she would come and visit me on day (we have no met face to face for like 1 month) so she visits me and i dont know what to do.....do i kinda ignore her and she took it the wrong way. short version....everything was fine, i ask her out and we talk about going on a date, i strategically ignore her for a week and she leaves me a TXT saying it was pissing her off but it was making her want me more (smooth, i know), she pretty much changes overnight, she starts drinking a lot ( i love beer but i am no alcoholic), and she drifts away, and i havent spoken to her in like 4-5 months.

there is my story.

That's one of the most sad love stories I ever heard - coz it's very very similar to mine
How would you like to be an egg? You only get laid once. It takes 4 minutes to get hard, 2 minutes to get soft. You share your box with 9 other guys. But worst of all: the only chick that ever sat on your face was your mother. So cheer up...
i did always hav a rule with n e girlfriend. they cheat on me i never talk to them again unless i must. i feel for u mate. my situation is shit to all these.
Dudes freaking me out just a little LOL... I'm in a serious relationship with a chick who's 15 But it is true at 15 you don't know who or what you are... hell I'm 17 and I don't know what I am but I say have as much fun as you can without dying before you get older and have to settle down

don't forget
During the teens take nothing serious but DEATH

P.M.S. When your lonely God gave you two lovers (ol' lefty and righty)
I try to get along with everyone though, me and her are friends. I've told her how I felt about what she did and whatnot. Shes got another boyfriend now... its no big deal to me at all.

This happened nearly 2 years ago just so you know.
I worked my as* off to finally get with this one girl about 9 years ago. We got togethe and it was great, based on a good friendship and was suprisingly deep for a high school fling. We dated hardcore for 2 years and then she moves. We kept the long distance thing for about 3 months then, after driving 3 hours to go to homecoming with her, she tells me about this dude she's been seeing for the past month. I got pissed to the point of numbness, drove home, told her over the phone that I didn't care what happens to her life, you know normal stuff. She makes a surprise visit on my b-day months later talking all how she misses me and loves me and blah, blah, blah. So, like an idiot, I take her back. Guess what happens........ the exact same thing, only this time it is at her prom and she waits till we are in the limo with her new boyfriend and my "date" (who was a friend of hers and quite the looker). So I got hammered at prom, got in a fight with the new guy, and told old girl that she was a lying beeich, then I boned out bleeding, with her crying and new guy bleeding to go screw my new date. She tried to tell me the whole lets be friends bullsheet but I told her to eat a dic*.
sorry to say this potatochip but unless u are a seriously good guy im seriously against n e 1 over 16 goin out wif n e 1 under 16 unless u r a good guy.
Quote by zeroconsequence
I worked my as* off to finally get with this one girl about 9 years ago. We got togethe and it was great, based on a good friendship and was suprisingly deep for a high school fling. We dated hardcore for 2 years and then she moves. We kept the long distance thing for about 3 months then, after driving 3 hours to go to homecoming with her, she tells me about this dude she's been seeing for the past month. I got pissed to the point of numbness, drove home, told her over the phone that I didn't care what happens to her life, you know normal stuff. She makes a surprise visit on my b-day months later talking all how she misses me and loves me and blah, blah, blah. So, like an idiot, I take her back. Guess what happens........ the exact same thing, only this time it is at her prom and she waits till we are in the limo with her new boyfriend and my "date" (who was a friend of hers and quite the looker). So I got hammered at prom, got in a fight with the new guy, and told old girl that she was a lying beeich, then I boned out bleeding, with her crying and new guy bleeding to go screw my new date. She tried to tell me the whole lets be friends bullsheet but I told her to eat a dic*.

BROOTAL
In all seriousness, there was alot of things I didn't mention up there for the sake of keeping the story short and simple... after effects can be a bitch.

But for the most part I'm doing okay now, I'm completely over that whole situation. Like I said, me and her are friends, we talk pretty regularly. It just takes time man, and the less involved you are the less time it takes, be happy you're 15, be happy it was only 8 months.
well i have another sad, depressing story......

so my first crush in 1st grade moves when we are in 8th grade ( i liked her up to 5th and gave up after that), i forget about her and i am browsing Facebook and i find her we start talking.....AIM that thing......we go bowling with some of her friends.....its cool me and some of her friends go back to her place to watch a movie.....but i decide to skip the movie and talk with her mom about life and all.....just catching up. She tell me that she is so glad that i came back into her life......that i am amazing....but then she drops this line......i am her "Super Cool-ieo Big Brother"........i am ****ed right there.....she thinks of me as a brother.......and i come to find out that she started dating somebody today/yesterday......we connect of so many levels....and it hurts me to see her gripe about relationships past...cause i have been there all this time.

worst break-up was fromworst relationship. The guy abused me and everytime I fought back or tried to leave, he'd make it worse for me. One day he took it too far and pushed me over the edge, I left him for good with him trying to guilt trip saying how he loved me and all I mean to him. He then persisted in stalking me (how sad is that!) and i threatened to take him to court. When he was in a good mood, he was so sweet and funny and loving but when he turned bad, it was unbareable. I broke his heart but he deserved it
Nicolle. Me. Got it?
Guys that hit chicks don't deserve to breathe. Why is it that girls are attracted to these asholes?
Quote by Quantonyne
well i have another sad, depressing story......

so my first crush in 1st grade moves when we are in 8th grade ( i liked her up to 5th and gave up after that), i forget about her and i am browsing Facebook and i find her we start talking.....AIM that thing......we go bowling with some of her friends.....its cool me and some of her friends go back to her place to watch a movie.....but i decide to skip the movie and talk with her mom about life and all.....just catching up. She tell me that she is so glad that i came back into her life......that i am amazing....but then she drops this line......i am her "Super Cool-ieo Big Brother"........i am ****ed right there.....she thinks of me as a brother.......and i come to find out that she started dating somebody today/yesterday......we connect of so many levels....and it hurts me to see her gripe about relationships past...cause i have been there all this time.

That happens to everyone, including me. Many many many times over. It sucks to see it go to waste, but theres nothing you can do to change how she feels. Just be happy you're single... trust me, I used to be kinda down about it, but one day I realized just how nice it is.

Would I get back into a relationship right now? Yeah, but she would have to be cool-as-shit, and she definitely couldn't be possessive... at all.
Page 1 of 3