This came from a thread, originally about the theme song of Daria. I was damn young back then, but know that I look at it, i personally think it was one of the coolest decades ever.
Talk.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
good idea to make a separate thread. Nintendo kicked SO MUCH ASS,

Nintendo > Sega
Nintendo = SNES (hard to compare)
Nintendo > N64
Nintendo > PS
Nintendo > PS2
Nintendo > PS3
ect.....

you get the point....i dont need stunning visuals...give me SOLID gameplay and i am happy.
Alright, then who's mascot do you adore more. Sonic of sega or mario of nintendo? And if you give the wrong answer, you will be de-balled.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Definitely Mario

Nintendo Was The Bomb

90's Best Era So Far Even Though Thats The Only Real Era I I Lived Cos I Was Born In 1990

Ahha Thanx For Bringing Back Some Really Good Memories
*Spec. Edition Lite Ash Fender Telecaster
*Peavey 6506
*Marshall 1960A Vintage
*Maton EA80C
*Original Jim Dunlop Cry baby
Quote by zwart_gitaar
Alright, then who's mascot do you adore more. Sonic of sega or mario of nintendo? And if you give the wrong answer, you will be de-balled.

Crash Bandicoot of the PS1.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Well a little known fact that both mario and sonic had the same father........his name was Smokie Johnson and he was from Compton, CA....sold drugs, fathered about 73 children, was a part time pimp. That explains the jumping ability of Mario and the sheer speed of Sonic....gotta run from the cops and jump those fences.
The only benefits of this decade is the word douche and/or douchebag becoming an insult.

Quote by Quantonyne
Well a little known fact that both mario and sonic had the same father........his name was Smokie Johnson and he was from Compton, CA....sold drugs, fathered about 73 children, was a part time pimp. That explains the jumping ability of Mario and the sheer speed of Sonic....gotta run from the cops and jump those fences.

And that children, is why you do not do drugs.
Any questions?

ah nineties. my lost childhood.

dammit, i remember sonic. and the sega saturn.

and lately, i've realised how good a lot of 90s music is.

especially music from '91, which just happens to be the best year ever.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Quote by Quantonyne

AHAHHAHA MAN THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT
*Spec. Edition Lite Ash Fender Telecaster
*Peavey 6506
*Marshall 1960A Vintage
*Maton EA80C
*Original Jim Dunlop Cry baby
Man Mario on SNES was the best.
The 90's kicked ass, Beavis and Butthead and Daria were the best shows.
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
DOUG!!!!!! Sorry bout' that. I just remembered that ****in' incredible show.

Quote by zwart_gitaar
DOUG!!!!!! Sorry bout' that. I just remembered that ****in' incredible show.

shit...i forgot all about Doug......that slut Patty Mayonnaise never gave it up to Doug. Poor Skeeter he was a blue/maybe purple, Porkchop kicked ass. My fav episody was the "Bangin on a Trash Can, Drummin on a Streetlight"
Rocko's Modern Life anyone?
Ahh Real Monsters?
Quote by DJaye

and it was about that time his sister comes bounding in, as she forgot to grab her handbag, only to see her brother running down the hallway with his dick hanging out and a hotdog sausage up his arse
>.< Goddamn, Hey Arnold. How is it that the transition between kickin' cartoons (1990-2000) and ****ing horrible pieces of animation (2000-?) Took place so fast? The only cartoons that are still any good at all are on adult swim. By the way, did home movies come out in the 90's? **** it. I'll stick to my newgrounds.com, adultswim and reruns of old cartoons.

Hey Arnold, gotta love it.
Quote by DJaye

Quote by Quantonyne
even rugrats was OK.....but now they tried to make them grow up...WTF....rugrats should forever be 3 or 4 or 5 whatever it was.

I second that
Quote by DJaye

I say we do some magical shit (Described in lil' packet slid under you're computer chair) And make it the 90's again. Apathy, flannel and all!

Rocket Power.........hell yes.....i thought i could skateboard....hell no....i was WAY to fat for that. but it was a good show UNTIL they got different voice actors.....then it started to suck.

Angry Beavers...Norbert and Dagwood....if i am not mistaken, good shite.
Rocket Power inspired me to get a skateboard
Quote by DJaye

Last edited by -Stain- at Jan 18, 2007,
another thing that was amazing.......The Last Day of School.....(this has more to do with childhood) it never seemed like school would end......1st, 2nd, 3rd grade didnt matter you still had plenty of years of school to look forward to......i never really though that i was getting any older but now i dont want to to turn 19....i wish i could stay 18...i wish i was still in high school.....cause life was easy back then.......i guess what i am trying to say is that i feel bad for these kid growing up now....they will look back on their childhood and realize that it sucked ass........granted i might be wrong but the 90's really did kick ass.
Yeah, you lucky bastard.

Weird. I was just reminiscing about Doug today. The episode where he glues hair to his armpits. Who can forget The Beets? The 90s had some pretty rad music like Live, and Hootie and The Blowfish. The TV was top notch as well with TGIF, Fresh Prince, and Blossom.