wats your thoughts on this years Big Day Out. Gold coast one is this sunday.
Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
I vote you for Australian of the Year.

Quote by Dunjma
lol yea chuck the sicky! what an aussie tradition angels fighter i too vote u for aussie of the year

Quote by Deliriumbassist
I call bullsh*t. White people don't get sacked.

Visit my friends Site
I'm not going, the only band I wan't to see there is Trivium, and I'm going to their show. So there.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Quote by Alter-Bridge
I'm not going, the only band I wan't to see there is Trivium, and I'm going to their show. So there.

i am doing the exact same thing
it'd be nice to go and see muse again, and tool, and go psycho in the boiler room, but i didn't manage to get a ticket before they sold out. i was offered one for 200 bucks but it's not worth it. doing some other stuff instead.
from daylight...
...into darkness
i didn't think the line up was too great.

and i'm seeing muse at their sydney show, so i'm not missing out on any tours.
Quote by T.S.R.
what?
if i were a midget...id go masturbate in public because...hey, im a midget and i can get away with anything

Quote by yawn
I heard Hitler was a pretty good guitarist back in his day...

Quote by guitar?
You're a towel.
Some of my friends are going, I'm not.

I wouldn't mind going, but none of the bands really interest me a whole lot, except maybe Jet (who I am seeing in Hobart anyway), The Killers and maybe Evermore.
Going to the NZ one tomorrow, And it's gonna be mean. I'm just pissed off trivium aren't playing for longer and aren't playing a show here themselves. Muse and Tool will be great though
Starter of the Shihad Fan Club... PM me to join
i'm gong to the melbourne one. im so pumped. tool and trivium will go off top
Quote by Alter-Bridge

Dude i'll be there! 26th at the roundhouse?
Hmm going to the nz show which is in 8 hours but im not gonna sleep My first big day out

I took some things which are supposed to keep you awake for 48 hours.
Just got back home from NZ one, it was awesome. Trivium were awesome, and they said they'd be coming to play here sometime
Starter of the Shihad Fan Club... PM me to join
Quote by dave_slash
Just got back home from NZ one, it was awesome. Trivium were awesome, and they said they'd be coming to play here sometime

Not only trivium said that. Tool and Muse also said theyd be coming back to play some shows sometime soon, I think Maynard said November.

tool completely blew me out of the water, and anyone seeing them in the australia shows can expect a 'special guest', i dont wanna ruin the suprize
Quote by Draken
Look i'm saying if she wore those glasses in bed i'd plough her like an Amish guy sowing his maize crop.

My Gear:
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse Pro
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Cheap classical guitar
Ashton GA-158C
Zoom 505II
Quote by waddogg
Not only trivium said that. Tool and Muse also said theyd be coming back to play some shows sometime soon, I think Maynard said November.

tool completely blew me out of the water, and anyone seeing them in the australia shows can expect a 'special guest', i dont wanna ruin the suprize

We didn't get him at the Gold Coast show.

It was good though. I just wish either Tool, Muse or The Killers did sideshows. None of them did, but they did in Melbourne and Sydney. Soooooooooo annoyed. All three sets went way too quick and Muse's set list was a little disappointing. No Bliss, no Assassin, no Citizen Erased, no Sunburn... It was pretty much all from the latest album, which isn't bad, but it was overkill.

Ah well, I'll see them by themselves one day I'm sure.
Quote by crazynickman
Dont be sad roo, you pwned him!
Quote by jhardcore
Some of my friends are going, I'm not.

I wouldn't mind going, but none of the bands really interest me a whole lot, except maybe Jet (who I am seeing in Hobart anyway), The Killers and maybe Evermore.

lol. tasmanian
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.