I used to have a thing which downloaded files for me but its gone. On the torrentspy site now there is no link for the thing which makes you download stuff

Any ideas?
either that or bitcomet. Bitcomet.com.

And remember kids, using torrents isn't illegal, downloading copyrighted material is.

*legal ass covering*
Starter of the Shihad Fan Club... PM me to join
uTorrent. its small, fast and easy.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I use azureus, unfortunately its very resource intensive, being java based, but i find its the most customizable to your own specific connection.

Though if you want user friendly application, +1 uTorrent

www.Demonoid.com, TorrentSpy
bookmark now, go, hurry, faster!
Quote by IndieMetalhead
uTorrent. its small, fast and easy.

Kinda like a blonde midget on crack

Yeah either or. Both work
Starter of the Shihad Fan Club... PM me to join
Quote by dave_slash
Kinda like a blonde midget on crack

Yeah either or. Both work

rofl, lovely analogy there. 100pts
Another vote for Utorrent.

Yay for torrents.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
i hate torrents sometimes though. i'm a leecher most of the time, because i've just left my computer idling while its downloading for about 20 hours trying to download something, i'm not going to ****ing seed!

however, for legal ISO's i usually seed, since they take a few hours to download and i leave it overnight
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by IfUr555Im666
ok, i just downloaded utorrent. what are seeds? and leechers? thanks in advance

wow reviving an old thread.....i have never seen that, and one that i posted on......

seed are the people who are giving you the files, leechers are the people getting the files (like you)
so when i see in the comments people asking others to seed, theyre asking people who already have the file? or are they saying to seed it after you download it?
Quote by IfUr555Im666
so when i see in the comments people asking others to seed, theyre asking people who already have the file? or are they saying to seed it after you download it?

ya they are asking people who already have the file. well its both of them,
And now for one more question... sorry. i think its the last one for now. anyway, when it tells me it cant download at the moment because the torrent is in use by another program, is it referring to a program on my computer's, or the seeders?
Quote by IfUr555Im666
And now for one more question... sorry. i think its the last one for now. anyway, when it tells me it cant download at the moment because the torrent is in use by another program, is it referring to a program on my computer's, or the seeders?

i only get that when i seed, and i am trying to move the file to another folder other then my download one. so to get rid of it i just stop seeding and move the files again.
many trackers have BitComet blocked....don't use it.
Schecter C-1 EX Baritone Blackjack
Crate GFX-65
Peavy Bandit 112
Screaming Demon Wah