i've been looking in the price market of anywhere up to 900 dollars for a new amp. mainly on sites that offer monthly payments for a broke bastard like me. i need something loud and good for metal with half decent cleans at least. a few amps i've come across

peavey xxl
ashdown fallen angel
b52 at100
randall rh300g3

any other suggestions? thanks
definatly pick numero uno, you will definatly not be disapointed, unless you dont have a noise gate, because its gonna hiss
Definately get the b52. I played the at212 and it had REALLY nice overdrive channels and pretty good cleans. However, every once in a while, it would sharply increase in volume and had to be put on standby. Once I turned it back on, it was ok for a while but did it again soon after.
Quote by Kurapica
I once used an SG on stage. I killed three people in the front row and I was only tuning up. It's THAT powerful.

Quote by aeliustehman
I've never seen Metallica use a wah pedal lol.

Quote by BWall1226
does putting stickers on a guitar make someone a poser cause im doing the same thing.
if think, but im not sure, that you can go and try some amps out and see which ones that YOU like. again, im not sure, it might just be a rumor
Quote by rixills
if think, but im not sure, that you can go and try some amps out and see which ones that YOU like. again, im not sure, it might just be a rumor

nope, its not a rumor, haha. but you can go into any guitar shop and try any one of those amps, just see which one you like best, just make sure you bring your guitar because ive had cases that i like amps on guitars there but i dont like it on mine.
Wow, if you're talking about USD, you can get yourself a nice marshall jcm 900/2000. Great for metal and okay cleans (dual channeled 900).
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
The JCM900 is a good choice.

If you want metal, then go with the Peavey XXX.
Sent from my iPad.
do you have a cab?
Quote by Charlatan_001
Uh-oh. People might mistake you for a homosexual if you buy a purple pedal.

Quote by Shredlet
You own an Rg2570E and you live in Australia I to you sir!