I feel the need to express my outrage!!! !!!

I just had my BT broadband line (telephone and internet) connected after 2 days of no connection. Two days ago, the telephone line was completely dead and so my internet connection wouldn't work. I subsequently asked BT to divert all home calls to my mobile phone and called in an engineer, who came two days later. The engineer came in today and fixed the line so the telephone was working again, which I was thankful for, however, it wasn't until after he left that I realised my internet wouldn't work despite being connected. To find the problem, I tried calling my mobile phone from my now working homeline and found out that the engineer connected the home line to another line two doors down.

God, you-frickin'-stupid-assclown-idiotic-teleassistant-fucking nitwit-assholes that are BT.

Share your stories of BT and other telecommunications.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

UG, please recommend me a new Internet Service Provider. Tiscalli?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
UG, please recommend me a new Internet Service Provider. Tiscalli?

I have Tiscali, but not for you if you are a heavy downloader at "peak hours"
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
anyone know anything about sky broadband?

The rates are really cheap (like a fiver a month) if you get sky tv packages already... which we do... and we were thinking of switching to them... but they might be new and untested?

edit: I dont download gigabytes of stuff... maybe play internet games sometimes but dont care about an amazingly good ping... therefore I dont mind having as little as 2mb broadband and could easily survive with a download limit of 40 or so gigabytes per month
Originally posted by guitarkid27
RobbieMac2002 gives good advice.
We've NTL, it's a student package of digital TV and unlimited broadband for £20 a month. They f*cked up our TV at the start but broadband has always worked.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Dr Grinwraith
i'v never had problems with bt except they havn't released vista drivers for thier modems yet
That's your fault for buying Vista so ridiculously early.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

+1

And - Vista users, beware, McAffee and Norton will not work. These two companies were unprepared for the release and so without the necessary 64-bit codes, they won't be able to load on the OS.

I've been thinking real hard whether or not to Vista and I've decided, i'm staying with XP for as long as possible, or until Vista is stable.

On Topic: So, Tiscalli, no good? Telewest seems like a good option as it seems. Can I still retain my BT number?
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
+1

And - Vista users, beware, McAffee and Norton will not work. These two companies were unprepared for the release and so without the necessary 64-bit codes, they won't be able to load on the OS.

I've been thinking real hard whether or not to Vista and I've decided, i'm staying with XP for as long as possible, or until Vista is stable.

On Topic: So, Tiscalli, no good? Telewest seems like a good option as it seems. Can I still retain my BT number?

You can keep your number...but since reading this post, I'm moving to Sky, cus I'm a Sky Digital customer and £5 a month 8mb broadband (with 40GB monthly usage, and they don't care if you go over a little, the bigger packages are coming to me in Summer 2007 so I'm happy to wait)
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
i'v never had problems with bt except they havn't released vista drivers for thier modems yet

their USB modems suck.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by sadistic_monkey

i didn't buy vista
thats your fault for trying to use a Release candidate as a proper OS then.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
I feel the need to express my outrage!!! !!!

I just had my BT broadband line (telephone and internet) connected after 2 days of no connection. Two days ago, the telephone line was completely dead and so my internet connection wouldn't work. I subsequently asked BT to divert all home calls to my mobile phone and called in an engineer, who came two days later. The engineer came in today and fixed the line so the telephone was working again, which I was thankful for, however, it wasn't until after he left that I realised my internet wouldn't work despite being connected. To find the problem, I tried calling my mobile phone from my now working homeline and found out that the engineer connected the home line to another line two doors down.

God, you-frickin'-stupid-assclown-idiotic-teleassistant-fucking nitwit-assholes that are BT.

Share your stories of BT and other telecommunications.

Exactly the same thing is happening to me and my flat mate, we just got isntalled last week with there stupid ****ing hub thing, and no ****ing internet cos they installed us wrong, we waited a month for the installation, then we have to waita further month to get the damn thing working, all the while they are godamn cheeky on the phones, refuse to let us out of our contract within the 7 day cool off period and just seem the opposite of helpful,

7ab62
Quote by La Qotsa
You can keep your number...but since reading this post, I'm moving to Sky, cus I'm a Sky Digital customer and £5 a month 8mb broadband (with 40GB monthly usage, and they don't care if you go over a little, the bigger packages are coming to me in Summer 2007 so I'm happy to wait)

Don't go to sky for broadband - I work for them there broadband sucks, they will care if you go over a little, there a friggin evil company, honestly, they suck so bad, there have been so many complaints about the broadband so far. Also entering into the broadband with them puts your tv on another 12 month contract so you have to keep it all for another year.

7ab62
they are all a bunch of coonts. bt is the best of the worst. just dont migrate to another provier because that is a MAJOR hassle.
Quote by busby_bass
Don't go to sky for broadband - I work for them there broadband sucks, they will care if you go over a little, there a friggin evil company, honestly, they suck so bad, there have been so many complaints about the broadband so far. Also entering into the broadband with them puts your tv on another 12 month contract so you have to keep it all for another year.

7ab62

It sucks? £5 for 8mb? What?

I currently have some sucky ass Tiscali connection that lets me download nothing after 6pm every day of the week at 2mb for £17.99 a month...please, explain to me how Sky suck.
Axe FX 2
Matrix GT1000FX
Mesa 4x12
Behringer FCB1010