I hate people who egg on bullys as much. You get bullys in work and Uni and anywhere..anytime in life.

Jade is freaking out because Big Bro is HER show and she is being upstaged. What a monster big brother have created.
anyone and everyone stupid enough to go on that bloody show without even knowing what 1984 is, let alone read it, deserves everything they get.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Jade Goody looks like a pig. No joke, her face is so alike. Besides, she already had one go at Big Brother; she didn't have to have another go.
I think this can be summed up in two sentences:

1. Big Brother blows
2. I have no ****ing idea why anyone insults their intelligence by watching it

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
To be fair its only Jade and her pikee bf and mum, who have been openly racist. but i dont think you should look into what they say to heavily. The mum didnt know the words "Dilemma" or "Sensitive", so why give a shit about thier racial beliefs?
From what I read in the papers, I didnt find any of the comments "racist". They were offensive but not racist.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Lol, slow news day. Even funnier is the protest in India burning effigies of the other people. Don't they have jobs, or something more important to protest?
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by AzureNight
Lol, slow news day. Even funnier is the protest in India burning effigies of the other people. Don't they have jobs, or something more important to protest?

I don't know, maybe they have longer lunchbreaks?

edit: on the second thought, they shouldn't be burning effigies of the producers of BB. The should be burning the producers

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
y r u all stateing on somthing u all agree on. big brother sucks . wot is the point. sorry if im this is cuming out rude.
Quote by Evil Armada
y r u all stateing on somthing u all agree on. big brother sucks . wot is the point. sorry if im this is cuming out rude.

Are you Jade Goody's dad?
no doubt shilpa will be the next to go.
isnt england being shown as a racist country or something?
i have a feeling that the big bro producers may fix shilpa to win, so that it doesnt start and international incident (what i heard on the radio, about the international thing)
i probly shouldnt of commented, i dont know who jade goody is cos im not from england

sorry
Quote by AzureNight

They dont have any work to do whatsoever. Lots of useless people around here. If you accidentally run over someone in the road, a large no. of people will crowd around your car, smash the car to pieces and then begin to stone you. Obviously, the guy who's been hit will lie there bleeding, why should anyone care about him? If there is a minor motor accident, where one car hits the other, they will turn up again, and do some slightly less destructive stunts. They are always around, waiting for something to turn up. You might have at least heard about the Greg Chappell controversy. That's just a small example.

And, they never protest against anything important.
Although there are exceptions - like the one about reservations in the country.
"Physics is like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it." - Richard Feynman
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
haha just heard on the new that carphone warehouse are dropping its sponsership

I heard they were in talks about it yesterday.
Quote by pavan
They dont have any work to do whatsoever. Lots of useless people around here. If you accidentally run over someone in the road, a large no. of people will crowd around your car, smash the car to pieces and then begin to stone you. Obviously, the guy who's been hit will lie there bleeding, why should anyone care about him? If there is a minor motor accident, where one car hits the other, they will turn up again, and do some slightly less destructive stunts. They are always around, waiting for something to turn up. You might have at least heard about the Greg Chappell controversy. That's just a small example.

And, they never protest against anything important.
Although there are exceptions - like the one about reservations in the country.

I didn't know there were other indians on here
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
Jade is Ugly

Yeah...and I hate Big Brother in any case. I think it's utter shite.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by siddyjain
I didn't know there were other indians on here

Quite a few around actually
Jade goody > Nice boobs.

Dont even try and deny it.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Jade goody > Nice boobs.

Dont even try and deny it.

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤