Thank you! I've been checking the Ibanez USA site every 3 or 4 hours waiting for the update. I'm surprised that the updated version came to the Korea site before US!?
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
^ Almost all countries' websites are based from Korean original websites

The 3 different ones are Korea, Japan and USA

**Be sure to check out USA's site on 19th Jan, hopefully they'll upload some vids and of course, the RG20th and JEM20th
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
^ Almost all countries' websites are based from Korean original websites

The 3 different ones are Korea, Japan and USA

**Be sure to check out USA's site on 19th Jan, hopefully they'll upload some vids and of course, the RG20th and JEM20th

Check vai.com if you want to see 20th anniversary JEM...

EDIT: Saved your trouble.
It sucks so bad that Ibanez are only releasing 1987 550s! Seriously they keep doing such half assed jobs! People have been asking for brightly colored RG's with maple fretboards ever since they were discontinued. What do Ibanez do? 1. Put bright colors on the SZ. 2. Put a maple fretboard on the Ibanez RG350dxm, but it's black (or white I think) and has a shitty trem. 3. They finally release what people have been wanting for so long, but only 1987 of them...
I hope I can get myself either a DSY or RFR Rg before they're sold out...
Please vote for my band in a demo competition by clicking
here, pressing the button that says "Gi din stemme" and then connecting to facebook! Thanks a lot!
^ I might as well go for the old RG550's. What is the price on the Ann. 550's again? Under $1000 right?

And the website looks a lot nicer BTW.
*orgasm*

MUST BROWSE NOW

EDIT: Huh, the JEM555 is available in Canada now. I'm just glad they haven't changed the spec on the soon-to-be-mine JEM7V.
no
I like the S4170AB. It's a prestige NECK-THRU S. That would be sweet, but it's not available in the U.S. which sucks.
Last edited by The 1 at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by bucky_2300
*orgasm*

MUST BROWSE NOW

EDIT: Huh, the JEM555 is available in Canada now. I'm just glad they haven't changed the spec on the soon-to-be-mine JEM7V.

I hope to have a JEM7V soon also. I was a afraid they would discontinue it, and bam! The price on a used one could raise.
Quote by garden of grey
I hope to have a JEM7V soon also. I was a afraid they would discontinue it, and bam! The price on a used one could raise.

The JEM7V is so iconic, and since Vai still plays them live and in the studio all the time, I doubt it'll be discontinued any time soon, if ever. It's the "classic" JEM, with the Evos and vine inlays, yada yada...

However, I'm quite disappointed that the JEM77 with chrome top has been discontinued! That was a wicked-looking guitar, and it's been replaced with a solid black one that quite frankly looks like a cheap GSA model.
no
Hhhhmmm I like the '06 SA260fm finish better. That's pretty sweet that they're doing the reversed headstocks. Too bad the colors all still suck; except for a few, but which are exclusive to only a few models.
We're only strays.
Quote by bucky_2300
The JEM7V is so iconic, and since Vai still plays them live and in the studio all the time, I doubt it'll be discontinued any time soon, if ever. It's the "classic" JEM, with the Evos and vine inlays, yada yada...

However, I'm quite disappointed that the JEM77 with chrome top has been discontinued! That was a wicked-looking guitar, and it's been replaced with a solid black one that quite frankly looks like a cheap GSA model.

you mean the bad horsie model?

musicians friend still has some

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-JEM77-Steve-Vai-Bad-Horsie-Signature-Electric-Guitar?sku=512495
- This is the JEM20th up close, "for those who concern"
http://z15.invisionfree.com/The_Tavern/index.php?showtopic=1324

- The RG550 is pretty common and understandable specs, there's no need any details for it. It'll cost around $1000 (the site stating that it shouldnt be reaching a 1000).

- JEM jr. is basically low production for the JEM. Its an improvement rather than the previous years as it now has an EdgeIII rather than the ILT1 bridge. Same goes for the PGM3, now equipped with EdgeIII instead.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
is the art100 a good guitar, because its in my price range
and the looks of it is teh sex
Quote by The 1
I like the S4170AB. It's a prestige NECK-THRU S. That would be sweet, but it's not available in the U.S. which sucks.

Also the new colours of the S470DXQM, the red viking and the blue, do you actually like those?

I'm not really a fan of both colours... :S
They should have made a green or something... Ibanez doesn't really make that many green guitars... heh
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
^ it makes me wanna throw up
Larrivée D-03R
US Fender Telecaster, Vox AC15
Its other white version would've been rather okay if it wudnt have those pink & green pickups & knobs. JEM7V FTW! But i'd take the RG2570 Prestige over that any day.
Question of the year!!
Quote by Hells_Bell
Would you rather take it in the ass and eat cake, or suck **** and sit on a cake?
Oh, just realised, its transparent. Strange. I wonder how that sounds. Definitely not woody, i assume.
Question of the year!!
Quote by Hells_Bell
Would you rather take it in the ass and eat cake, or suck **** and sit on a cake?
i wonder if those Ibanez amps will sound as good as their guitars?
I really don't like the JEM 20th. In my opinion, it's a novelty guitar. Seriously - a see through body that lights up? I want a guitar, not a toy. I'd much rather have seen a special model of 7V, or maybe a guitar run signed by Steve.

As for the 550, it looks like a great idea. But they also knocked off all the improvements they've made since '87. I like the Edge Pro and LoPro trems more than the original Edge, and along with all the other 1987 features, the crappy neck joint is back. I love the all-access joint to pieces, and going back to the standard Strat style bolt on is ew.
no
Quote by bucky_2300

The black one looks brilliant in real life, FWIW.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music