Page 1 of 2
I just got a SHIT load of free cds and merch from victory records (emo label ) cuz my friend who knows that fag lead singer from hawthorne heights lied to him that he had cancer and yeah he believed it and he told the label and meh now i have a load of cds and merch of shit delivered to my door of bands that i wouldnt touch with a barge pole
You have a bunch of stuff you can now sell.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
Quote by tawermeister
wait, why did u get the free merch and not your friend?

Because he requested it to be delivered to my door, without asking.
Sell it on ebay, and send your friend to hell
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
oh right, haha, burn it then and send it in a big brown box to hawthorne heights and ask for some better stuff, if they're stupid enough to believe someone who had cancer would ask hawthorne heights to comfort there dying process, then there stupid enough to maybe send better free stuff?
Too bad you're lying, Hawthorn Heights hasn't been on victory for almost a year, they are in a HUGE legal battle right now, if u wanted us to believe it, you should have said silversteen or aiden LIAR LIAR LIAR
I'm so sorry, excuse me for living,
I didn't know, didn't know your a psycho!
-Carolines Spine "Psycho"
Yea last year my mate created a fictional brother that had cancer to try and get an advance releace of the Plus 44 album. It didnt work for him, didnt even get a mug.
If this is true, you and ur frend are a pair of the sickest ****s I've ever met. Cancer is not a funny subject, and if you wanna argue otherwise, come see me and i'll kick your face in you sick bastards
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Your friends an absolute cock. Honestly, I hope he does get cancer.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by fwibble
If this is true, you and ur frend are a pair of the sickest ****s I've ever met. Cancer is not a funny subject, and if you wanna argue otherwise, come see me and i'll kick your face in you sick bastards

Chill, I had no part in it are you saying i am evil because i say 'lmao' or something.

He could maybe come up with something a bit more original (threadstarter's friend).
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Quote by ThePerfectDrug
I just got a SHIT load of free cds and merch from victory records (emo label ) cuz my friend who knows that fag lead singer from hawthorne heights lied to him that he had cancer and yeah he believed it and he told the label and meh now i have a load of cds and merch of shit delivered to my door of bands that i wouldnt touch with a barge pole

you're cool. I hope you really get cancer you POS thief.
I don't think that is funny at all. In fact, I think your friend is the lowest of low on this earth. Cancer is an awful thing, not something to be laughed at. Why on earth would you post that on this forum?
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Squier Fat Strat
Marshall Valvestate 65 watt

MySpace
Last.fm
Quote by ThePerfectDrug
Chill, I had no part in it are you saying i am evil because i say 'lmao' or something.

No i'm syaing youre evil because you think it's funny. Again, I find you and your friend repulsive human beings
Fender Jim Root Signature Telecaster
Martin Westside Custom Edition
Peavey 6505
Peavey XXX Cab
ISP Decimator Prorack G
Sennheiser EW172 G3
Sennheiser wireless IEM
Ibanez TS9DX
Boss TU-2 Tuner
MY BAND:
http://www.myspace.com/thedirtyyouth
Cancer ain't funny.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
i think most people saying its wrong are potential hypocrites. If someone made a joke or prank about aids most of you would laugh, maybe becuase none of you know anyone who has/had it and probably becuase most of the countries affected by it are in central africa. If you did laugh i wouldn't blame you syaing something has aids etc is just comical nothing more and noting less. blah blah blah
Yeah, I'm a hypocrite alright. I know it and don't care. You see, my dad died of cancer two years ago, yet I don't know anyone I know who has AIDS, so, obviously jokes about cancer are gonna bother me more than jokes about AIDS.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
well that isa shame and im sorry for your loss, my best friends dad died from cancer recently as did my grandad some time ago, but lets not have a double standard, one is enough.

I think im being misunderstood, im not encouraging pranks involving cancer or any disease or disability for that matter, but i love a debate so naturally i had to point out some stuff.
lmao, nice. make a cd tree in a park near you. just get a couple of friends to come and help you tie all the cd's to the outer branches of a large, single tree in a pulic place. usually a cause for large WTF responses.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
Quote by fragydig529
Wtf?!?

That's weird...why does it show "^^ Ecstasy..." instead of "^^Exactly..." ? Are you ****ing with me?
Quote by ParanoiaMusic
That's weird...why does it show "^^ Ecstasy..." instead of "^^Exactly..." ? Are you ****ing with me?

Yeah I am xD

But I bet you scrolled back up to look at the first one.
Quote by fwibble

Trust the Welsh to be violent.

Although I agree.
R E G G A E
Psycho Killer,
Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa fa fa faa fa fa fa fa-fa faa

Quote by Paul Brannigan
Pie is like bread, but just with more pie in it
Quote by sandwich_man

Where'd you find a picture of my mum?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by fwibble

Don't worry it's 100% bullshit.

HH aren't even on Victory anymore
Page 1 of 2