Page 1 of 5
Holy crap! I walked to my exam and the wind was blowing me back. My road looked like a hurricane hit it. I had to pull a tree out the road.

After my exam my friend gave me a lift home and there was another tree in a different road so we had to find a new route. Took 50 minutes to drive home which would of been a 20 minute walk.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/18012007/356/storms-bring-chaos-britain-s-roads.html 4 people died.
It's like a ****ing storm in Surrey!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

we've been discussing this in the german storm thread.

It sort of got a bit hijacked.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
Serves you right you southern bastards.

Pfft.

South East England, West London = best area of UK.

Surrey, Esher FTW!
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

'Tis blowing mother****ing strong winds down here in Devon. Think there were gusts of up to 95mph last night. This is why you've gotta love English Weather. Just wait 'till it starts raining with winds like this... getting rain whipped into your face... Love it
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Pfft.

South East England, West London = best area of UK.

Surrey, Esher FTW!

West London, damn straight!!

my garden fence just blew over. I haven't bothered to look out front but i expect that's bad too, meant to be a massive storm tomorrow isn't there?
Southern? Ive barely made it home without getting blown over, and im in fecking Sth. Yorkshire. they actually didnt let kids out of my school today because a tree got ripped out and toppled over.

haha i got blown over.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Something blew into my face earlier. Felt like it scratched me but it didn't.
I'm in north west london.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
West London, damn straight!!

my garden fence just blew over. I haven't bothered to look out front but i expect that's bad too, meant to be a massive storm tomorrow isn't there?

I was fortunate enough to move out the way when I was driving towards my close. A tree just fell down. Where about are you in West London? I'm around Esher/Hinchley Wood area.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by Chimpy101
'Tis blowing mother****ing strong winds down here in Devon. Think there were gusts of up to 95mph last night. This is why you've gotta love English Weather. Just wait 'till it starts raining with winds like this... getting rain whipped into your face... Love it

Dam its bad down here, so glad i drove to college today
In West Yorkshire it's a bit crappy....couple of trees blown down....few fences...tiles off roof's.

Also saw a few newspapers flying around above the treetops.

It was like the red arrows near enough.
ye, its pretty heavy in birmingham to, just property damage i think though. proper big ass trees blown over, saw one and it had landed across 3 cars.
In Nottingham my building was starting to shake so bad it woke me up!! I now believe in Karma because a tree fell on a known drug dealers house...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
Quote by Roughage
Hah,

I'm in Sutton, Surrey.

LOL. My old Chinese School was there at Cheam Road. I'm sure you know where that is...near Homebase.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

The buses were swaying from side-to-side my mate said. And she say this metal fence at a construction area blown away onto a car. I wanna go in to college tomorrow but I don't ya' know?
Quote by Sharly
Dam its bad down here, so glad i drove to college today

My friend came to pick up his brother from school and we couldnt be bothered to wait so we left without him. Then he ended up getting home before me and my friend did.
English people are so melodramatic over the weather.

THE BIN BLEW OVER!!!!! ARGH!!!
wahoo! i live in west london too!, acton/ealing area. damn at break time i almsot got bown over by the winds, all i can hear out my window is the wind, it was raining earlier too, dammit, ive heard so far that 4 people have been killed , not good at all. but i find it quite exciting.
PSN: Noverion
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
LOL. My old Chinese School was there at Cheam Road. I'm sure you know where that is...near Homebase.

Hah. There is no Homebase anymore. I think there used to be, but I have not seen any Homebase there anymore. Sure you don't mean B&Q?
Quote by toolguitarkid
maybe u should have walked...

Well if I knew it was gonna take half an hour longer I would of!

EDIT:
Quote by Burpin'Worm
English people are so melodramatic over the weather.

THE BIN BLEW OVER!!!!! ARGH!!!

Oh yeah really dramatic, 4 people have died. And that's not random people like 'weak tree inspector'
People just driving along have had trees smash into their car and kill them.
Quote by Roughage
Hah. There is no Homebase anymore. I think there used to be, but I have not seen any Homebase there anymore. Sure you don't mean B&Q?

Possibly. I graduated from Chinese school years ago and I don't go any more. That B&Q - is that the big fuckoff one with 2 floors? Because if it is, yeah, my old Chinese School was around there.

South West London FTW

¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Well there were power cuts at college today she said, so hopefully no class tomorrow and I can hang around with her
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee

I was fortunate enough to move out the way when I was driving towards my close. A tree just fell down. Where about are you in West London? I'm around Esher/Hinchley Wood area.

near uxbridge, lots of trees to fall over. Sorry never heard of where u said, is it more south? not very educated to anywhere outside my bubble of uxbridge/harrow
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
near uxbridge, lots of trees to fall over. Sorry never heard of where u said, is it more south? not very educated to anywhere outside my bubble of uxbridge/harrow

Ooo I live in Harrow. Pinner to be specific.
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez

Oh yeah, I know Uxbridge - my Uncle lives there, near Heathrow. Esher/Hinchley Wood is more South West London. Well actually, it's smack bang in the middle of South West London. The closes places from me are Kingston, Surbiton, Epsom, Esher, Hinchley Wood, Dorking and Oxshott.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Oh yeah, I know Uxbridge - my Uncle lives there, near Heathrow. Esher/Hinchley Wood is more South West London. Well actually, it's smack bang in the middle of South West London. The closes places from me are Kingston, Surbiton, Epsom, Esher, Hinchley Wood, Dorking and Oxshott.

OOoh I've heard of kingston, nice shopping place.... yeah i know where u mean now.

and guy who lives in pinner... hehe, its turned into chavland now cos of all the northwood high kids
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Oh yeah really dramatic, 4 people have died. And that's not random people like 'weak tree inspector'
People just driving along have had trees smash into their car and kill them.

6, but people die all the time. Every time we have a bit of snow, half the country shuts down and panics, if there's heavy rain or strong winds we get a load of people acting like there's an apocalypse coming but actually, Britain's weather's pretty timid.
Yer its crazy, my bin blew over and scared my cat, tiles coming off, all sorts.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by fronkpies
Yer its crazy, my bin blew over and scared my cat
Actually that was me...

<_<

>_>
Guildford - Surrey. Lots of trees falling, all trains cancelled. I was lucky, I got a lift, and no trees in my way.
A huge tree in my garden, and a hgue one next door have both fallen over. Nobody was hurt though!
im in woking surrey and a tree took down two or three pylons like in front of me and my m8s it was ****in insane
It's bad here too, I jus been to xcape in Castleford (classy I know, but i dont think thier any where else to snowboard round leeds and york), saw a lorry on its side in a field. which was reasuring.

Then on the way back I saw a man and woman parked in the middle of the road trying to pull a tree out of the grill in the front of thier car, must have been lucky its a 60 limet down that road.
ere in the east midlands, lincoln, its bloody windy, trees uprooting left right and centre!
Page 1 of 5