Metallica is the biggest band in the world, and they have influenced more ppl than Slayer ever will...So with that said Kerry King needs to shut up!
You sir, are a collection of penises.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

How is this in any way official?

Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
You sir, are a collection of penises.

A penis faggot?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
I really don't like Kerry King and it's a fact that Metallica have sold more cd's than Slayer have but at least Slayer still look cool.
Slayer are an amazing thrash band, Metallica are cheeserock pussies who need therapists because they're such pissy bitches
Both bands started out good, both bands have ended up shite. Slayer have 5 decent albums though, while metallica only have 3, 2 of which all the good songs were written by Dave Mustaine, therefore metallica suck more
Member #21 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS club. PM Revelations to join
SRV+Rory Gallagher>All

Quote by willpulman_172
powerslave756 speaks the truth.

this isnt worthy of a "officail" title
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
^ Hate it when people use a neat catchphrase in every other thread, like "buttsecks?"
Changed signature after 4 years.

Will take some time to make a new one.
I hate how Slayer are totally against "organized" religion, yet feel the need to be satanists, and support muslim views in "jahid". *cough* shock value *cough*
www.bebo.com/Re-Ascension - my artist profile! Alternative Rock!

XBOX Live Gamertag: christophe245

Quote by purplegreendave
I like the way 3 of the tags on this video you found are:
gay anus sex

Not that I'm implying anything - far be it from me to judge
i would just like to know what this guy is talking about, and why he said kerry king instead of slayer?!

edit- ok so now i read the article and i get whats going on, but i would still like to hear the whole thing instead of selected quotes, where they can make it sound how ever they want
Quote by flesh fries
"did it hurt?"
"did what hurt?"
"when satan piledrived you up from hell you bitch"

say that to a girl and BAM...immediate sex...or a smack

lmao
Last edited by beatles_suck at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by 01chardw
I hate how Slayer are totally against "organized" religion, yet feel the need to be satanists, and support muslim views in "jahid". *cough* shock value *cough*

lol your an idiot.
Quote by 01chardw

slayer arn't kerry king is
neither kerry king nor anyone else in slayer is a satanist. tom araya is a practicing catholic and the others in the band are atheists. they just go for the satan and muslim lyrics for pure shock value, and they'd be the first to admit it.
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
slayer arn't kerry king is

ok, cheers, i probably shouldve read more into them
www.bebo.com/Re-Ascension - my artist profile! Alternative Rock!

XBOX Live Gamertag: christophe245

Quote by purplegreendave
I like the way 3 of the tags on this video you found are:
gay anus sex

Not that I'm implying anything - far be it from me to judge
slayer and metallica are very diff bands u cnt compare them. Also slayer were amazin as were metallica, but wen Cliff Burton died so did metallica, an slayer jus lost it over time.
Metalica are a getting worse and worse but they were good in there day, i agree with him on that point but i havn't herd much slayer though what i've herd is amazing seeing im not a huge metal fan

(yes I do know that by using a sum 41 avitar my oppinon on this is probably void)
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Quote by KingJaymz63
Metallica is the biggest band in the world, and they have influenced more ppl than Slayer ever will...So with that said Kerry King needs to shut up!

if you said that to kerry king's face he would tear you limb from limb
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!