Ok, excuse me for asking this but I got a problem... Ok, the other day I was dared $20 to shave my pits and all of a sudden this pimple grew there so im like ok i will pop it. I popped it. And it kept getting bigger and its really painfull. What is it and what should i do? I don't wanna tell my parents because i am ashamed. Thank you.
The space: www.myspace.com/slashiscool

Quote by meh!
No, i'ts only murder if you cover your self in red paint and hum the theme from the Pink panther while shotting someone
Don't wanna scare you, but a similar thing happened to my mum's mate and he ended up in hospital. Tell someone and get it checked.
Ya dude get it checked.. or maybe leave it alone for a day or two.. If its still there get it checked
- Admir
AIDS, no doubt about it.
i hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
building inside of me
to murder everything
i hope they cannot see
i am the great destroyer
Quote by 7PlaGues
you have armpit herpes

Armpit herpes. That's...possibly more disgusting than normal herpes. But DEFINATLY funnier!
It's also quite funny that you posted this in "The Pit".

But yeah...get it checked.
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
It's the modern day black plague...
Quote by Sonicxlover
Obviously we should play the UG theme.

ULTIMATE GUITAR! YOO GEE!?
Pit herpes.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
it was just a spot, but because you popped it it was basically an open wound, in your armpit. the heat under your arm is enough to grow pretty manky bacteria, which is what causes BO, so at an educated guess I would have to say you got it infected with something lovely from under your arm. i doubt its serious but i would reccommend seeing a doctor ASAP.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
could be a boil...
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
it was just a spot, but because you popped it it was basically an open wound, in your armpit. the heat under your arm is enough to grow pretty manky bacteria, which is what causes BO, so at an educated guess I would have to say you got it infected with something lovely from under your arm. i doubt its serious but i would reccommend seeing a doctor ASAP.

+1
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
ingrown hair, my wifes a doctor. you dont have to tell anyone. pop it once more and watch a ufkcing 9foot hair come out. if no hair comes out, its still in there and you have to tell someone. just tell your parents it was a $20 dare. they wont be ashamed, just laugh in youre face.
My guess would be that you're an hermaphrodite and a clit is growing in your armpit. This will surely satisfy people with armpit fetishes.
This thread is halarious.

You shouldn't be ashamed of any hair you shave off, dare or no dare. I use to be a swimmer in high school so i shaved any and all body hair off, grandit, I never had anything like that happen.
George Washigton IS the shit.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez Gax70 (Moded for Lefty)
-Dean ML XL
-Harmony Acoustic

-Dinosaur DG-35R Amp

-Homemade Wah Pedal
-Homemade Pocket-Sized Practice Amp
Reminds me, a friend of mine when he was like 12 years old he shaved his legs for 5$. It never grew back haha.
Perhaps a swollen lymph node
If you're going to do something wrong, do it
right.