hey guys idk wat amp to get, ive been looking for about six months, so wat u guys think? its supposed to be like $1,100 something, but its only like 599,with $60 something shipping. its all tube, but is it possible for tube amps to suck?
btw if any1 could translate this for me, thatd be great.

Amp Head:
Power Output (RMS):
60W into 4, 8 or 16 Ohms
Line Input:
Impedance 1M Ohm, Level 100mV to 1V
Effects Send:
Impedance 4.7k Ohms, Level Nominal 0dBu
Effects Return:
Impedance 50k Ohms, Level 0dBu adjustable
Speaker Emulated Line Output
Treble, Middle, Bass
Pre-amp Tubes: 4 x 12AX7 with DC heaters for low noise
Output Tubes: 2 x EL34 fixed bias 120W at rated supply voltage
Power Requirement:
Impedance 4.7k Ohms, Level Nominal 0dBu
Traditional passive, interactive tone control network providing classic guitar tonal adjustment

heres the link. thanks a ton guys.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ashdown-Fallen-Angel-Tube-Amp-HalfStack-?sku=480418
Quote by trivium1123
its all tube, but is it possible for tube amps to suck?

Yes it is possible. I was thinking of getting this amp but i didnt have money for it.
its possible for tube amps to suck (*cough*valveking*cough*) but this one doesnt, its a pretty nice amp actually.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
The guitarist in my band has the 60 watt combo and it is a really nice amp. I prefer it to my mates Marshall DSL50
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
i'd give it a yay as long as you can get one cheap enough. it's pretty cheap in the UK at the moment, you can pick one up for around £240.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i'd give it a yay as long as you can get one cheap enough. it's pretty cheap in the UK at the moment, you can pick one up for around £240.

really??

a half stack version??

or just the 40w combo thing
^ 40 watt combo, I think.

jeez, it's not THAT good value, lol.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Eh, I hated it.

I hated it a lot. I played it today a couple hours ago actually. It couldn't do crap for me.

Maybe the non dsp version is better
^ i'm kind of iffy on it too. My thinking is if you can get it under a certain price, it's a decent amp, but I thought the marshall tsl was better, and I'm not all that fussed on that.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by indie-bassist
The guitarist in my band has the 60 watt combo and it is a really nice amp. I prefer it to my mates Marshall DSL50

OMG so does this other guy i know! i prefer the tone of the ashdown too. is the guy you know a terrible player tho? tone = the fingers somewhat remember!