Marshall Bi-Chorus 200 valvestate (8280).. .. .. .. Marshall valvestate 8280

aren´t they accectly the same?

or am i just nuts?? (don´t answer that )

Cheers
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
accectly? =s
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
i´m not that good in English but what i mean is they are precisely the same,, if you understand what i mean now.
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.
maybe, maybe not. it seems like the first is the 8280... but with chorus... the second one seems like the first one but without chorus...
yes and it says on the internet that (2nd handed) that on the bi chorus footswitch is channel change and Chorus,, but the other one is reverb... what would i do???
IMO an amp with built in reverb is genneraly better, because even SS amps that arent digital usually have srping reverb, which rocks, im not sure in this particular case though, but id still go with the one with reverb.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
sorry wrong post, with amp no.1. (bi-chorus) has got the footswitch channel and chorus.. with the other one it doesn´t say wich is have.

sow are they the same? i think they are...
Yeah they are the same. There both pieces of crap.
Quote by deg0ey
The best pickups for emo are no pickups at all...

Gear:

1996 Les Paul Classic w/ Alnico II's
Marshall Jubilee 2550
Vox V847 Wah
Assorted pedals