OK, I don't think this will fall under the "what amp do I get..." banner, at least I hope not. If it does, I am sorry, but I am really at a loose end.

Basically, what is the cheapest new head/cab combo I can buy? This isn't really based on opinion, this is based on price, GBP please!

Thanks.
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Special II
Squier Fat Strat
Marshall Valvestate 65 watt

MySpace
Last.fm
I really don't know the prices but here are some suggestions:

Some Behringer
Vox Valvestate
Some Hughes and Kettner
Headphone amps of all kinds

Why do you need the cheapest heads and cabs?
something that really isnt worth buying. and will almost invariably be worse than what you have now. Actually you can get the epi valve junior really cheap, its 5 watts and all tube.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Hmm true, I have about £500 to spend.
My Gear

Squier Fat Strat

MySpace
Last.fm
Epi Jr, yeah I looked at that, would that cover just practising or would it do rehearsals too?
My Gear

Squier Fat Strat

MySpace
Last.fm
Quote by MEmmett
Hmm true, I have about £500 to spend.

laney gh50L and framus 2x12, most likely. though that's liable to be £600. Maybe if you shop around you can get the laney for less than £400.

actually, probably a peavey windsor head and framus 2x12, that'll be about £530, from thomann, with free shipping. That's what I'd go with, if you need it for gigs and whatnot.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?