Has anybody got a Dean Razorback Body Template? I need it for my tech gcse, so it would help a great deal
thanks
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

nope sorry i don't although it's a sweet guitar

you planning on making one then lol ?
TUNED

Join now ^^^^^ NEW GUITAR FORUM ^^^^^^
GCSE?

I dont have one. But remember if your going to do a Dean Copy you need to make some diffrences... like maybe making one of the wings shorter or longer or something. copywrite crap.
Yeah, i was thinkg of having the bottom two wings, and then have two wings at the top instead of one, if ya kinda catch me, so its like a
\/
/\
shape, but with the top wings shorter than that tiny diagram

Quote by musefan_44
nope sorry i don't although it's a sweet guitar

you planning on making one then lol ?

i was thinking of making one, like getting the template, doing to above differences and seeing how it turns out, but im probably doing a prs custom shape maple of swamped ash body and zebrano top if this razorback idea turns out wrong
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

Well, I have a Razorback and could make a template and mail it to you if you want me too. Just PM me if your interested.
Quote by Vermintide
In Soviet Russia, bar searches YOU!!!