EDIT: This is a serious problem. Oh, and UtBDan, you're a cunt.

Don't know why I'm posting it here, but anyway...last night [now 2 nights ago] I rimmed my girlfriend and today I found out that I may die because of it...

Rimming - verb -

1. the outer edge, border, margin, or brink of something, esp. of a circular object.
2. any edge, margin, or frame added to or around a central object or area.
3. the outer circle of a wheel, attached to the hub by spokes.
4. eating a bitches ass out.

Affectionately known as 'tossing the salad', rimming basically involves tonguing a girl's (or guy's if you're weird) ass out; the abnormal feeling adds to the sensation (supposedly, I'm no gay.)

So last night I'm eating my girls puss out; she's loving it as usual, moaning, pelvic muscles moving up and down, maneuvering her puss into different directions to match my tongues motions. It's great. Her enjoyment is increasing mine. So much so, I'm soon taking down my trousers while I start rubbing her clitoris and she's jerking me off. We're loving it. After a while she tells me to go inside her; I oblige and we fuck for a while. After I cum, I move my head down to her puss and start licking again, moving slowly downwards. Usually she'll say "don't" when she realises where I'm intending to go but last night she said nothing. I go further down, licking her perineum and tongue-****ing her puss, then move down to the shitter. I start to gently rotate my tongue round the outside of her butthole and she's moaning in delight; I then stick it a little further in but not that much; I mean, I wasn't tonguing no shit.

Anyway, that was basically it; I stuck my finger in for awhile and then we went back to her sucking me off or some shit.

So good night in all.

Then this morning I google "rimming" to find advice on the best, most pleasurable ways to rim the crap out of your girl. Unfortunately I'm met with health warnings instead, and begin to read all the different sites.

E.Coli

E-mothershitting-Coli.

Supposedly, the unprotected tonguing of a ladies butthole can cause E.Coli to be transmitted (or whatever).

Niggas have died from E.Coli!

So basically I'm shitting myself. I don't know what to do. Apparently the symptoms appear about a week after the initial ass-to-mouth contact. I've now got to wait 6 days to find out if a nigga gon' die. Whatsmore, my girlfriend said as I was leaving last night "Tomorrow I'm rimming your ass a new hole" which at the time both turned me on and off; I like kinky shit like that. But now I'm crapping myself. I don't want to tell her my fears as she'll probably leave me, and believe me she's one hot bitch I don't want to be losing just 'cos I licked her asshole. But I don't want to die from eating an asshole.

So I need help. I need advice. I've brushed my mouth and with it, my tongue, 8 times since reading the websites. I've drank water as it supposedly helps when the diarrhoea kicks in. Unfortunately E.Coli isn't the only thing I could have catched; there's as assload of other diseases I could have caught.

I don't want to die from eating a girl's shitter; rock 'n' roll as it may be, it ain't the way for me.

- The soon to be banned (probably before I even click submit) Chung...

Don't be so paranoid, if you have symptoms go to the doctor, as long as she cleans up a bit before you stick your tongue there you'll be fine, and if you do get symptoms they can cure it.

Be careful with those health websites, they can make a hypochondriac out of anyone.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Don't be so paranoid, if you have symptoms go to the doctor, as long as she cleans up a bit before you stick your tongue there you'll be fine, and if you do get symptoms they can cure it.

Be careful with those health websites, they can make a hypochondriac out of anyone.

Yeah, she had had a bath before I came round.

And symptoms are meant to develop a week after initial rimming.
you sir tounge punched the dirt star...
Quote by a6l6e6x1
hahaha "sexism the ultimate humour" a6l6e6x, 2008

My gear:
Kramer Custom Made from 1986
Framus Manhattan
Phaiga Hybrid H1
Ibanez RGT220A
Ibanez RG305DX
Framus Dragon Top
Custom Cab with 6 Celestion G12H Speakers
I was reading that, and thought, "This sounds like Chung".

Looked at your user name. BAM.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
wow...you deserve to die
MARK ALL THAT APPLY:

[_] [_] [_] [_] [x]

Quote by cagnius
Shut up. Actually, higher mods...can we ban him for being a cunt?
Quote by UndeadPaperclip

Tis true, you know what E.Coli is right? Of course, right so all you got to do is go to hospital if you get any early warning symptons, they will keep enough fluid and strength in you. Kids survive it, out breaks in schools happen and its all cool...

Looking at figures, only about 1000 every year (most elderly or young children) die.
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
Last edited by _Tenacious_ at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by DTOE
wow...you deserve to die

Homophobe.

Quote by SForbz-Rockstar
All fear aside, does the chocolate starfish taste good?

Like I said when I first posted this, it tastes fine; like flesh and a bit of fart...
Quote by UtBChung

Don't know why I'm posting it here, but anyway...last night [now 2 nights ago] I rimmed my girlfriend and today I found out that I may die because of it...

Rimming - verb -

1. the outer edge, border, margin, or brink of something, esp. of a circular object.

Affectionately known as 'tossing the salad', rimming basically involves tonguing a girl's (or guy's if you're weird) ass out; the abnormal feeling adds to the sensation (supposedly, I'm no gay.)

Licking an asshole is weird enough regardless of gender.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
rofl.
I seen you post this the other night to.

Again I say......

Rofl.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by grantml02
Licking an asshole is weird enough regardless of gender.

Licking an asshole isn't weird if you love the owner of that asshole.
wow guys all the people making jokes about this are real assholes, this guys scared, and ur just being ****s.
dont worry mate, the guy up theres right. those sites are just telling about all the bad shit that can happen. they dramatize shit and make a lot of stuff up, so dont worry.
Quote by UtBChung
Licking an asshole isn't weird if you love the owner of that asshole.

No..I still think it is weird but to each his own
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Grantml02.
I totally agree with you.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Aww you're not banned again are you? You just got back.

Fucks sake...

Anyway, get well, or rather don't get sick soon.
Quote by UtBChung

Rimming - verb -

So last night I'm eating my girls puss out; she's loving it as usual, moaning, pelvic muscles moving up and down, maneuvering her puss into different directions to match my tongues motions. It's great. Her enjoyment is increasing mine. So much so, I'm soon taking down my trousers while I start rubbing her clitoris and she's jerking me off. We're loving it. After a while she tells me to go inside her; I oblige and we fuck for a while. After I cum, I move my head down to her puss and start licking again, moving slowly downwards. Usually she'll say "don't" when she realises where I'm intending to go but last night she said nothing. I go further down, licking her perineum and tongue-****ing her puss, then move down to the shitter. I start to gently rotate my tongue round the outside of her butthole and she's moaning in delight; I then stick it a little further in but not that much; I mean, I wasn't tonguing no shit.

Anyway, that was basically it; I stuck my finger in for awhile and then we went back to her sucking me off or some shit.

So good night in all.

Then this morning I google "rimming" to find advice on the best, most pleasurable ways to rim the crap out of your girl. Unfortunately I'm met with health warnings instead, and begin to read all the different sites.

E.Coli

E-mothershitting-Coli.

Supposedly, the unprotected tonguing of a ladies butthole can cause E.Coli to be transmitted (or whatever).

Niggas have died from E.Coli!

So basically I'm shitting myself. I don't know what to do. Apparently the symptoms appear about a week after the initial ass-to-mouth contact. I've now got to wait 6 days to find out if a nigga gon' die. Whatsmore, my girlfriend said as I was leaving last night "Tomorrow I'm rimming your ass a new hole" which at the time both turned me on and off; I like kinky shit like that. But now I'm crapping myself. I don't want to tell her my fears as she'll probably leave me, and believe me she's one hot bitch I don't want to be losing just 'cos I licked her asshole. But I don't want to die from eating an asshole.

So I need help. I need advice. I've brushed my mouth and with it, my tongue, 8 times since reading the websites. I've drank water as it supposedly helps when the diarrhoea kicks in. Unfortunately E.Coli isn't the only thing I could have catched; there's as assload of other diseases I could have caught.

I don't want to die from eating a girl's shitter; rock 'n' roll as it may be, it ain't the way for me.

- The soon to be banned (probably before I even click submit) Chung...

Legend..

You'z gonna' DIE!!

Well only thing I can say is go to the docter and get the balls to do it!
Quote by _Mayday_
Why bother with the multi accounts?

Why the link to your sub-par, only-occasionally-funny thread in your signature?

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Aww you're not banned again are you? You just got back.

Fucks sake...

Anyway, get well, or rather don't get sick soon.

Perma'd, I'm afraid; apparently asking someone to suck your asshole is breaking the rules... (ironic really)
Quote by UtBChung
Unfortunately E.Coli isn't the only thing I could have catched; there's as assload of other diseases I could have caught.

I dig the pun...
I'm with grantnl02 on this one... that is weird.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by Jeff Manthei
ummm it doesnt matter what sex the asshole is... the point is its an asshole...

Yeah, you seem like the kind of person who doesn't have a problem differentiating between the two...
So why'd you get banned Chung?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30