Page 1 of 2
wuhu i live in austria and bec. of the wind they said that we dont have to go to school!yeah man,awesome!140-180 kmh they said!and i have a test tomorow!yeah man
i can play the whole day guitae!wuhuu

shibby

i just wanted to let u know!
LOL! i have no school because i beat up a group of 4th years and got suspended... oh wait.... damn....
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Quote by Dæmönika
1. You don't have a test tomorrow.

2. This is the third thread about some pissy little wind.

3. Why am I wearing a Poncho?

you're wearing a poncho because poncho wearing is what skilled guitarists like us UG members do.
Quote by mr.happyman
so she took off my pants and was gonna give me dome (head). fukk yeah, free dome (head) (i'm used to hiring prostitutes).as she inched her head closer to my pen0r, she pulled her hand outta nowhere and sandpapered my mini mr.happyman!
Quote by The Lunatic
LOL! i have no school because i beat up a group of 4th years and got suspended... oh wait.... damn....

Ya Im sure champ...keep trying.
i was out yesterday because of snow and ice... and in texas... people are scared shitless about ice. "deeeeeeeer what is that?"
a ****ing geografical test huhu
i didnt learned anything at all ^^

sorry didnt saw that there where other threads about it!
In Belgium it's quite stormy too ...
A tree in my garden fell over.. it was a pretty big tree
#57 of the Alter Bridge Fan Club
i dont have school tomorow because of the end of exams...i also have off today....and monday
Quote by Fukd
Ya Im sure champ...keep trying.

No, i did. They jumped me so i ended up going all Kong on their ass. one guy had his head split open, one was trhown against the wall and the other ended up running off before i got a chance to get him. It was over in about a minute, but because i made the guy bleed, and im meant to be the responsible 6th year, i got suspended.
Scotland the brave
Quote by The Lunatic
No, i did. They jumped me so i ended up going all Kong on their ass. one guy had his head split open, one was trhown against the wall and the other ended up running off before i got a chance to get him. It was over in about a minute, but because i made the guy bleed, and im meant to be the responsible 6th year, i got suspended.

Ya im sure you kicked a group of kids ass's.

Why? Why must you lie on the internet?
Is this the same wind that the german Ug'er was on about?

Perhpas this is a chance for you to revise for this test?

I thought not. Strum away.
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Quote by Fukd
Ya im sure you kicked a group of kids ass's.

Why? Why must you lie on the internet?

Why dont u belive me? Lol...

EDIT - Nvr mind - Jan 07er... you opinion is worthless...
Scotland the brave
ok asshole,play your guitar in a hurricane,i hope the amp flys up in hits you in the face(sorry i just want to have no school)
Quote by The Lunatic

Because your full of shit?

Do you honestly get off to have been here longer? Its not something I would brag about champ.

Edit-Nvr mind- Scotish...your a waste of time...
Quote by Fukd

Do you honestly get off to have been here longer? Its not something I would brag about champ.

WTF? My account has probably been inactive for about 6 months before i actualy used the forums. And if i had some way of proving to you that i gotsuspended i would, but its not realy worth the effort. I just need you to know this befrore i forget about you....

... you suck...
Scotland the brave
Quote by The Lunatic
WTF? My account has probably been inactive for about 6 months before i actualy used the forums. And if i had some way of proving to you that i gotsuspended i would, but its not realy worth the effort. I just need you to know this....

... you suck...

Read my edit...im done.
Quote by The Lunatic

You only got suspended? Your school must be pretty slack on stuff like that, us 6th years would just get a leavers form
Rocks about the music, not those who disguise it!!!

Equpiment:
Dean Razorback Explosion
Fender Showmaster
Marshall Stack
Marshall Bluesbreaker FX Pedal
Too far. Now u realy DO suck... where do u come from anyway? I serriously hope u say england... i am due a road trip...

EDIt - Because they jumped me and it was selfe defence i am only suspended cos i bled one of them. If i had started it it would ahve been expulsion... its also cos the guys mum is threatenin me with the police... so it was getting Charged or suspended
Scotland the brave
Ha here in Holland the weather is quite nafty too...
Everybody had to leave school at 12 o'clock, because the storm would be at it's top at the afternoon and the teachers and stuff wanted the kids to get home safe (bet they wanted to get home themselves!). Only me and a bunch of other kids had a little gig around 4 o'clock in the school for music class , so we were the only ones in school for 4 hours with a bunch of instruments... which was pretty weird, normally it's flooded with kids everywhere and now there was like music everywhere in every hallway .
Last edited by Cizzie at Jan 18, 2007,
Quote by The Lunatic
Too far. Now u realy DO suck... where do u come from anyway? I serriously hope u say england... i am due a road trip...

EDIt - Because they jumped me and it was selfe defence i am only suspended cos i bled one of them. If i had started it it would ahve been expulsion... its also cos the guys mum is threatenin me with the police... so it was getting Charged or suspended

The bay area.
The wha'? C'mon give me a bit more than that... if u expect me to come to your bit and go Kong on YOUR ass i need a bit more than "The Bay Area"...
Scotland the brave
Quote by The Lunatic
The wha'? C'mon give me a bit more than that... if u expect me to come to your bit and go Kong on YOUR ass i need a bit more than "The Bay Area"...

Hahaha omg your pathetic. Challenging a guy over the internet who called out your bullshit story? Thats sad. You give scots a bad name.

Anyway the Bay Area is the San Fancisco/San Jose/Monterey area...moron.
Quote by Fukd

Whats wrong with the scottish eh?

Equpiment:
Dean Razorback Explosion
Fender Showmaster
Marshall Stack
i was only joking about kicking your ass, spastic, its a thing called humour. Anyway i also want to know whats wrong with the scottish... is it the Ginger hair? is it my Kilt? Is it my tendancy towards drunken agression? or is it the fact that Scotland > The Rest
Scotland the brave
Quote by The Lunatic

Oh wait, you're pre-pubecent and in the sixth grade your opinion is worthless...
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by The Lunatic
i was only joking about kicking your ass, spastic, its a thing called humour. Anyway i also want to know whats wrong with the scottish... is it the Ginger hair? is it my Kilt? Is it my tendancy towards drunken agression? or is it the fact that Scotland > The Rest

1. I hate red hair.
2. I hate accents
3. Generally your a country full of very ugly people
4. How is scotland better than the USA?
huh, we don't get wind days in england. they hardly ever even give us a snow day. although, i'm off college for the next week, because it's study leave for everyone in upper sixth...even though i'm not doing any january exams, which is ace
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by grantml02
Oh wait, you're pre-pubecent and in the sixth grade your opinion is worthless...

6th year, not 6th grade... 6th year is 17/18 years old in scottish education system...
Scotland the brave
Quote by grantml02

he's not in 6th grade...he's in 6th year, there's a difference

Equpiment:
Dean Razorback Explosion
Fender Showmaster
Marshall Stack
Quote by Fukd
Im 20, dipshit.

I wasn't talking to you, I thought that was pretty obvious seeing as I quoted someone else...
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
I wasn't talking to you, I thought that was pretty obvious seeing as I quoted someone else...

I just re-read it. Calm down sweety.
he wasnt talking to you "fukd", thats why he quoted "The Lunatic" before he said it

Equpiment:
Dean Razorback Explosion
Fender Showmaster
Marshall Stack
Quote by Statement!
he wasnt talking to you "fukd", thats why he quoted "The Lunatic" before he said it

Another dumbass scot. Proves my point your all idiots. We just went over that.
so you posted at practically the same time as me, that makes me a dumbass?

Equpiment:
Dean Razorback Explosion
Fender Showmaster
Marshall Stack
Quote by Statement!
so you posted at practically the same time as me, that makes me a dumbass?

Uhhh...Ya?
no,and stop being racist

Equpiment:
Dean Razorback Explosion
Fender Showmaster
Marshall Stack

My, don't we feel all grown up?
Member of The Bass Militia. PM DinkyDaisy to join.
Co-Founding member of the Save the Funk club. PM jimmypage27 or me to join.
Founding Member of "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club.
Member #11 of the UG RIP Cliff Burton Club
Page 1 of 2