If I had a multi effects unit it my effects loop and ran a clean sound through it from the amps preamp for the amp modeling in the pedal would it sound okay or mess it up? Because I want to use the sound of my lonestar and the effects of my zoom G9.2tt when it arrives, but I also want to use the amp modeling in the effects loop for a preamp from the pedal. What to do?
the amp modelling frm something like that is going to make your amp sound like crap, the effects wont, but they wont be very good effects why are you running such a cheap effects unit into such a nice amp, that seems kinda wasteful.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
the amp modelling frm something like that is going to make your amp sound like crap, the effects wont, but they wont be very good effects why are you running such a cheap effects unit into such a nice amp, that seems kinda wasteful.

the quality of the effects were actually pretty good. 32 bit I think. I love the sound of my Lonestar but I play for my church youth band for live experience since I dont have a band and I need some versatility. maybe I'll just get some single effects and do something for higher gain. I had a Pod XT and that worked good but this has a tube pre amp so I thought maybe it would be a little warmer. I know multi effects can be a joke but unless your full of cash for single pedals thats about the only way. Especially after buying the lonestar, haha.