It's pretty cool, i don't particularly like that opening riff butt otherwise it's rocking!

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
And btw what programmes do you use because this is very well done material.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
I use Boss BR900CD for most of my stuff. but line 6 riffworks is good for simple guitar recording when i have rough ideas for songs
hey man, do u record all the guitars and layering and stuff??? because if you are only 14, and if ur turning this stuff out, ur really really good..

i have the br 864 which is pretty much the same exact model as the 900, so i can hear some of the onboard effects you used...you can beef up the drums by changin the kit, cause it sounds like you always have the default one on

we need to talk cause im interested how you use the 900 when creating songs
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
/\

i'm half way through a new experimental song. going more into the electronic side rather than the heavy stuff, in which ive found the hip-hop kit.

and thanks for the compliment. i am 14 but i find that if your truly good at one thing then your no good at other things, instead of just looking at guitar and playing, i looked at studio's and recording from the very beginning which has kinda made me know what im doing when i look for the sound i want and know what to choose when i want to record a song. songs i put lots of time and effort into are definatly done on the Boss. Quick ideas are just put down roughly and i go from there when i imagine what goes where in my head. i wouldnt be as talented if i hadnt of taken intrest in recording.
that was pretty good better then some of my stuff i really like the intro
My Music
http://www.myspace.com/theocifers
GUITARS:
Gibson ES-335
Gretsch Pro Jet
Guild Acoustic
1958 Harmony Hollowbody Archtop
AMPS & EFFECTS:
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Vox V847A Wah Pedal
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Danelectro Daddy-O
man, you're only 14 and you're this good?

keep this up, i really your style

one aspect of the song that I wasnt too fond of was the repetative riff.
-change up a little.