Page 1 of 7
I'm 17 and I've never done drugs...nor do I plan to...who else is as old as I am and has never done drugs? And for those of you who have...do you envy me or think I'm stupid?
Flaming =
I haven't. I have smoked before and liked it but I don't plan on touching them again.
Your entitled to your life choices, as long as you don't judge people as cocks for doing what they want to their body. If so, then my next joint is to you.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Me and my posse are having a proper Weed sesh this weekend - Weed, Stella and Halo 2... sweet...
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Couldn't care less about your drug doing. If you can do it without becoming a low life addict or significantly damaging your body or ****ing up your life, then it's fine.
I try to stay away from them. I know a ton of people that do drugs and now its all they ever talk about, the next time they're going to get drunk or high, its like thats all that matters to them now. It's really disappointing.

By the way I love Demon Hunter
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
Quote by demonhunter2
I'm 17 and I've never done drugs...nor do I plan to...who else is as old as I am and has never done drugs? And for those of you who have...do you envy me or think I'm stupid?
Flaming =

hey, you're just like me a year ago! boy are you gonna love weed!
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Im 17 in april and ive tried weed several times, however i dont evny you or think you are stupid, its completely your decision.
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'
PM redh0tchilip3pp or rizo299 to Join

Co-Founder of the 'Magikarp was blatantly the best Pokemon' Club
PM me to join
Quote by Jakeylee111
Your entitled to your life choices, as long as you don't judge people as cocks for doing what they want to their body. If so, then my next joint is to you.

thanks dude...i don't judge
i'm assuming you're not english...? most english people have both gotten completely ratarsed and done at least some form of drugs by the age of 17. you might just be the exception that proves the rule if you are english
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I'm 14, I've been offered cigarrettes, alcohol, oxycontin, amphetamines, and weed.

Haven't touched a thing.

If you do though, it's your choice.
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by The Lunatic
Me and my posse are having a proper Weed sesh this weekend - Weed, Stella and Halo 2... sweet...

I don't like people who talk about it like that either. Nothing against you personally
Quote by esther_mouse
i'm assuming you're not english...? most english people have both gotten completely ratarsed and done at least some form of drugs by the age of 17. you might just be the exception that proves the rule if you are english

not English, American...sorry
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Couldn't care less about your drug doing. If you can do it without becoming a low life addict or significantly damaging your body or ****ing up your life, then it's fine.

Also a good point. Some people can actually live a normal life while being dependant on a substance and as long as it doesn't affect their life negatively then it isn't a problem.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
I'm 20...and I've never done a drug in my life. Nor have I drank or smoked. It feels kinda strange because you feel like one of the only people out there who doesn't do anything...and you probably are. Everybody is getting into that shit now.
I smoke weed, im 16. I dont envy you and i dont think your stupid. I couldnt give 2 shits really.

Although i do find it odd that theres people in there 20's that have never smoked, drank or taken drugs. Im 16 and iv done all of them...simultainiously!
Are you including alcohol, and tobacco when you say youve never done drugs?
Member No.3 of The 'I Watched Dragonball Z and Vegetas Scouter said my power level is over 9000 Club'

PM me to join
Quote by esther_mouse

I know plenty of people who are "straight-edge".

>_>

<_<

Oh, who am i kidding? ...

We really are terrible in the UK.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by Dr.Tomahawk
Are you including alcohol, and tobacco when you say youve never done drugs?

well, i just meant drugs, but I haven't done any of those things either...
Quote by rafarquhar
I'm 14, I've been offered cigarrettes, alcohol, oxycontin, amphetamines, and weed.

Haven't touched a thing.

If you do though, it's your choice.

Same here, Altough I do tough alcahol from time to time. (Also 14)
I know you don't like drugs and shit, but including alcohol?

I've just give up drink 2 weeks ago now.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
You've never tried alcohol? where the hell do you live exactly, im quite amazed, are you in one of these 'dry states' of america?

PM me to join
I'm 17 and I've done pleanty of drugs (weed, alcohol, mushrooms, xanax, cocaine, vicodin, etc. and I'm probably going to try acid soon), I don't envy you or think you're stupid. You are free to make whatever decisions you want.
*Official Deadhead*

The times they are a-changin'
Quote by Scarlatti
Same here, Altough I do tough alcahol from time to time. (Also 14)

i'm sorry, that just made me laugh...so damn much...

erm, yeah, that "tough" ol' booze, hardcore, that stuff.

bless you
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
<//////>~ dA
Quote by Jakeylee111
I know plenty of people who are "straight-edge".

>_>

<_<

Oh, who am i kidding? ...

We really are terrible in the UK.

Haha true, its our culture though. You cant disrespect our prowd culture.
Quote by Dr.Tomahawk
You've never tried alcohol? where the hell do you live exactly, im quite amazed, are you in one of these 'dry states' of america?

I'm from Texas and i've never drank, smoked, done drugs or had sex...
Quote by Vedder=GOD
Haha true, its our culture though. You cant disrespect our prowd culture.

True, our proud culture of getting drunk, fighting and racism.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Quote by demonhunter2

i feel really kinda hardcore myself now. i started drinking at like, age five; got wasted, completely, utterly, throwing up, hospitalised wasted for the first time at age 14/15; started smoking at age 13; first tried drugs age 13; lost my virginity at 15.

goddamnit, we really ARE naughty in the british isles...i'm not sure whether to raise my glass in honour of us or not
<//////>~ dA
Quote by demonhunter2

Do your friends do any of this though, cos if not then that would probably be why you dont, as if nobody you know smokes, drinks or does drugs then your not likely to just start out of the blue. But like i said before anyways its your decision.

PM me to join
Quote by esther_mouse

i'm sorry, that just made me laugh...so damn much...

erm, yeah, that "tough" ol' booze, hardcore, that stuff.

bless you

How mean
Quote by esther_mouse
i feel really kinda hardcore myself now. i started drinking at like, age five; got wasted, completely, utterly, throwing up, hospitalised wasted for the first time at age 14/15; started smoking at age 13; first tried drugs age 13; lost my virginity at 15.

goddamnit, we really ARE naughty in the british isles...i'm not sure whether to raise my glass in honour of us or not

are you proud of that? or do you wish you could take it all back?
Quote by Dr.Tomahawk
Do your friends do any of this though, cos if not then that would probably be why you dont, as if nobody you know smokes, drinks or does drugs then your not likely to just start out of the blue. But like i said before anyways its your decision.

yeah, I've got friends who do all of the above, but I don't, and I still value them as friends and they still respect me...
Quote by Doofag
Its all over rated anyways

Weed certainly is, thats why i dont smoke it regularly, just didn't do much for me, i suppose that could be down to me buying shit weed though.

PM me to join
I'm 17 and I don't do drugs, tobacco, alcohol, or anything like that. Not because of religion or morals or whatever, I just consider myself a mature and intellegent person, and I wish to stay that way. I've never met a mature drug user in my life, and I've seen plenty of people who used to be very mature turn into complete mindless children after they started that shit. I'm glad to see that more people my age are walking down the honorable path and accepting life as it is .

Kind of ironic, though, since most of the music I listen to was made by users. Fortunately I've already proven to myself that I am perfectly capable of writing good music without drugs.
Quote by demonhunter2
are you proud of that? or do you wish you could take it all back?

nah, i'm not proud, and i don't wanna take it back, either, i like drink, drugs, smoking and sex; i don't think there's anything to regret. maybe i should have chosen a better partner to first have sex with, as my guy was a nasty piece of work, but still, i don't think it matters what age i was.

Quote by Scarlatti
How mean

i didn't mean it in a cruel way, i just thought your statement was kind of endearing
<//////>~ dA
Quote by Dr.Tomahawk
Weed certainly is, thats why i dont smoke it regularly, just didn't do much for me, i suppose that could be down to me buying shit weed though.

Sounds like it.

To me, bud is just a better version of alcohol. All the happiness, none of the hangover.

Quote by esther_mouse
nah, i'm not proud, and i don't wanna take it back, either, i like drink, drugs, smoking and sex; i don't think there's anything to regret. maybe i should have chosen a better partner to first have sex with, as my guy was a nasty piece of work, but still, i don't think it matters what age i was.

True, there's a hell load of girls who screw around at a much lower age then 15.
Again, i guess it's just part of our wonderful British culture.

I swear esther, any thread about drugs, sex or alcohol you pop in like a shot....
Damn drugged up slag....
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Last edited by Jakeylee111 at Jan 18, 2007,