Hey....
I was signed up (unvoluntarily) for a Talent Show at my Church....and my only talent is guitar, and I'm not even that good. Its on Feb 4th....so i have like 2 weeks to learn a church appropriate song on electric. I was thinking about doing something like this..here but with easier solos and NO SWEEPING.. any suggestions?
Wait man, electric funeral is definately NOT appropriate for curch, try Amazing Grace!
Quote by JL_Shredder
Wait man, electric funeral is definately NOT appropriate for curch, try Amazing Grace!

Ya.....I already learned most of it though. Oh well.
Nice Man! Hey can I put u on my buddy list so we can talk?We seem to like the same music!
And I was also thinking something more instrumentally......like maybe even just guitar. Or a guitar duet. Cuz I'm not in a band..so there can't be any vocals or drums....but I still want it to rock. An ya.....add me to ur buddy list.......
Panterica, I did, and I left you a private message.
And for an instrumental song, I'd suggest Dee by Ozzy Osbourne, it's not dark or anything, it is actually a nice acoustic song! Hope it helps!
I'm a total beginner...

but I really like this song, and if you can play already you could probably learn it fairly quickly.. and it sounds cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYidl5ifOcA
Standard Fender Strat Electron Blue
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT 30W

Cause I'm tired of playing the air guitar.