Poll Options
View poll results: Hagen Daz or Ben and Jerry's
Hagen Daz
26 35%
Ben and Jerry's
48 65%
Voters: 74.
Creamy

Do you prefer Hagen Daz or Ben and Jerry's ice cream?

Hagen Daz

Ben and Jerry's
Ben and Jerry's.

It be ****ing expensive though.
Talk to Erowid

Quote by dead-fish

Tell me when thy band shall return to mark a schedueled performance on my nearest venue's door!
Quoth teh Loomis, "Nevermore".

Member #9 of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join.
Completely different in my opinion, Hagen Daz goes for the overall smoothness of the ice cream, Ben and Jerry's adds chunks of say brownies or cookies into it.

I do however vote for Ben and Jerry's...
I don't like either because of the price, I like store brand. It's only $3 and you get a whole gallon.
Hagen Daz sounds more salmonella-y.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Ben and jerry's...

What other ice cream company has flavors made by both phish and the greatful dead?
Mmm, Dazs. Although Ben & Jerry's is amazing.
#21 OF THE NON-CONFORMIST CLUB
Quote by Heascase
Ben and jerry's...

What other ice cream company has flavors made by both phish and the greatful dead?

What???
Neither of those bands made ice creme....
meh, its all ice cream to me. ben&jerrys is sickly as ****.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Ben and Jerry's.

EDIT: Apparently Haagen Daas is completely made up. It doesn't mean anything, they just came up with the words as the name for the company.

I could be wrong though.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by MastaBassist10
What???

"June 19, 1987 in History
Event:
Ben and Jerry Ice Cream and Grateful Dead's Jerry Garcia announce new Ice Cream flavor, Cherry Garcia"

"Phish Food is a Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor named after the rock band Phish. It is a chocolate ice cream with a caramel-marshmallow swirl and fish-shaped chocolate chunks inside."

It's all true my friend...

EDIT:
"Contrary to common belief, the name Haagen-Dazs is not European; it is simply two made-up words meant to look European to American eyes."
-Wikipedia

I love it!!
Last edited by johnny_giles at Jan 18, 2007,
Ben and Jerrys but I don't eat ice cream anymore
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Phish Food zomg!

Ben and Jerry's all the way.
* casualty01 slinks away, sad, with a paddle in one hand and a strap on in the other.
Quote by MastaBassist10
What???

Eat it!

A couple of posts below you...
I have never tried either.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
baby?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by johnny_giles

"June 19, 1987 in History
Event:
Ben and Jerry Ice Cream and Grateful Dead's Jerry Garcia announce new Ice Cream flavor, Cherry Garcia"

"Phish Food is a Ben and Jerry's ice cream flavor named after the rock band Phish. It is a chocolate ice cream with a caramel-marshmallow swirl and fish-shaped chocolate chunks inside."

It's all true my friend...
!

Oh, trust me, I know about the flavours, but they the bands didn't make them.
I like Ben and Jerry's. Ben and Jerry went to my high school and Jerry and I have the same last name.
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
Quote by MastaBassist10
Oh, trust me, I know about the flavours, but they the bands didn't make them.

Nice avatar, son.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Quote by demonhunter2
i'm from texas man...blue bell is king down here...

amen brother! blue bell will always kick ass here in oklahoma. you snobs can have your "special" ice cream
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Jerry's son goes to my school. I can get factory seconds for B&J any time I want. With extra chocolate and such.

But really, is this even a competition?
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove