Do it yourself! You can see what he is playing and double check it by playing along and stuff!

Here's a tab I found in the comments:
e\------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B\--------------------------13--------------------------------------------------|
G\-------10-12-12^p10----s14--12~-10h12-10~9h10-9~------------------------------|
D\-10h12--------------12~----------------------------s12-11-12p11-s14~~~~~~-----|
A\------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E\------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e\------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
B\----13--------------13-----------------13---------13----------13-13h15p13~----|
G\-s14---14p12-10~-s14---14s12p10h12~-s14--12-10-s14--12-10-s14-----------------|
D\------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A\------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E\------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
Quote by Harlot
no

If you have nothing to contribute other than frail and meaningless attempts at making your pathetic E-Prick grow to a somewhat substantial size, then please leave and stop failing at life.
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!
Quote by Neon Knight
If you have nothing to contribute other than frail and meaningless attempts at making your pathetic E-Prick grow to a somewhat substantial size, then please leave and stop failing at life.

haha dumbass no as in i dont have the skills to do it faggot
and i didnt understand half the shit you just typed "pethatic E-prik"? lmao
Quote by Harlot
haha dumbass no as in i dont have the skills to do it faggot
and i didnt understand half the shit you just typed "pethatic E-prik"? lmao

pethatic E-prik?

come back after you attend primary school
TEEP!!! Oiiiiiiieeeeeeeyyy!!!!!!