Hi there!

Anyone who know of some descent metal effect pedals that can produce the kind of sound to cover (primarily) industrial bands such as Deathstars, Marilyn Manson, Rammstein etc, it has to produce rather HEAVY distortion!!
The only 'metal' distortion pedals I've liked:

-Zoom Tri-Metal
-Landmine Distortion

I haven't tried the Metal Muff yet, so can't comment on it. The Zoom is pretty rare, I used to have one. One of the best high gain pedals I've had/tried.
Quote by kurdtkobaign
Stay away from Digitech and the Boss MT-2.

Whoa, hey wait what? You're kidding, right? Please enlighten me as to your disliking of the MT-2! I live and die by that pedal (accompanied by the GE-7).
x3 metal muff
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile
Quote by xtreme450
Whoa, hey wait what? You're kidding, right? Please enlighten me as to your disliking of the MT-2! I live and die by that pedal (accompanied by the GE-7).

lol I will let someone else explain that. I dont have enough time to explain why I personally dont like it.
Quote by xtreme450

because in the opinions of many, including myself, its a tinny sounding peice of garbage that destroys your midrange.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
because in the opinions of many, including myself, its a tinny sounding peice of garbage that destroys your midrange.

well, to each his own, i guess...
Get a Humphrey Audio Modded Metalzone, run that thing though a loud clean tube Fender, and I defy you to tell me that sounds bad. Damage control also makes some awesome stuff if you're willing to drop some bucks.
+1 for the Line 6 Uber metal!
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by TehJermie
Get a Humphrey Audio Modded Metalzone, run that thing though a loud clean tube Fender, and I defy you to tell me that sounds bad.

It sounds bad.
yeah. pretty much i dont like the boss and digitech metal pedals also. try the tech 21 sansamp gt-2..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

I would suggest a Boss Hyper metal or Metal Zone. OR if you get poth and run one through the other, i'm sure you'd get some crazy results :P
Member of "The True British Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"