I'm just wondering what everyone's opinion is about this band?

I think they are very talented and came out with a great album called ANThology before the tragic bus accident that left them out of comission for long enough to be forgotten and which is very unfortunate

I recently picked up their 2nd album, TruANT, and was delighted to find a new album called Up In The Attic. Very very good stuff.
More albums? Honestly, after their first (good cuts IMO) I thought they got dropped. I was never a huge fan or anything, but if they're back, you think you would hear at least something to promote the album again and at least get them some kind of presence.

I'd say overall that their lyrics are good on most of their tracks, they do have some good guitar lines, but they don't have the "oomph" to make me be a die hard fan.
Pretty decent band.

I used to love Movies, it's such an insanely catchy and likable song (how the hell did Smooth Criminal get to popular? It's so bland.) Plus, the redone video for Movies should have been an MTV favorite.

Courage is a cool song; I like it's chorus. Glow is pretty cool too with a swell solo.

Overall though, I'm not too much into them.
True Story: My drummer's brother's band is opening for Alien Ant Farm next tour. Therefore, my drummer's brother is getting my brother one of Alien Ant Farm's drum sets.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
I have ANThology and it's meh, good for a listen every now and then.
The Proverbial Mind Spread of The Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.
Originally posted by Draken
we're not nerds thank you very much i have a very respectable 40k imperial guard army.
Ernie Ball Musicman Stingray > Digitech BP200 > Gallien Krueger 400RBIII/115

Co-President of the fIREHOSE fANCLUB. PM Me, Tedrick, or Incubus_Science to join.

Quote by crazypeanutman

damn yertle, you got some groove
i really liked ANThology, i didnt really care to much for truant and up in the attic was just kinda boring.
I wouldn't say they were a FANTASTIC band but I do like the bassist's 6-string .
Take a look to the sky just before you die...it's the last time you will...
****ing awesome band.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Original Gangsta of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati
Quote by Kyle Gass
Alien Ant Farm is one of those bands that has a ton of potential but we havent really seen anything come of it yet. They have a few good hits, but nothing secial.

It's a shame too.
LOL