Page 1 of 2
This is not meant to offend anyone, but what are some of the funniest names you have ever heard? Kind of like Harry Dick, or Wang Chung, or something like that.
My personal favourite is the last name 'Ng'. How do you pronounce that?? There isnt even a vowel!
i said it like this.. "NuG"...so you only just heard the u

Ben Dover, man i love that name
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
I got crap to do, okay? Counter-Strike isn't going to play itself.
My mom met this guy whose name was Scott Towell...what were his parents thinking eh!
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
Wayne King has gotta be at the top somewhere I actually heard that once on a speaker thing in a shopping center
Mike Hunt
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Ng= Ing btw.

I know kids with the last names Wang and Miao (pronounced Meow)
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Dwayne Pipe
Or that Russian dude "Ivan Itchianus"
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
mike hawk
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
i had to go to my cousinds bar mitzfah ( did i spell that right?) and although it did pay off in free food and an open bar i had to go to the church thing the night before. they were having people pray for peopel in need and the last one was"now let aus pray for a good friend of ours in the hospital mr. harry wang" everybody lloked sad and i was giggling like a schoolgirl in a big room so it echoed all over the place

(that name was 100% real)
MY BANDS

Phat Toosday and the Astro-Bus
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/ptabmusic

Lets All Get Superpowers
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/lags

Hobstolopho
artists.ultimate-guitar.com/hobstolopho

Come Visit Today!!!
Hughe G. Rection

I had a teacher whose last name was Nut. Her husbands name was Harry...no joke.
"The rule of law -- it must be held high! And if it falls you pick it up and hold it even higher!" - Hercule Poirot

© Soul Power
Last edited by Soul Power at Jan 18, 2007,
my friend needs to read this.
he has a seizure every time he hears a funny name, it's just not normal.

anyway, Bud Sects
the guys actual name is buddy but they call him bud
Pubert is a funny name.. it was on a movie and there is actually a kid in a few grades below me (a freshman i think?) any way his name is pubert.. i feel so bad for him.
Quote by UraniYum
i don't care if this is closed, but i'd really like a blink182sgirl appreciation thread of some kind.

Quote by Iliemyfaceoff
well arent we just a _______ iunno

yes we are

"Punk aint no religious cult, PUNK MEANS THINKING FOR YOURSELF" - Jello Biafra
Nergatusk...no joke....dudes first name
Quote by boredloserkid1
i have 3 balls n no penis..its called flopeouinesinea

Quote by Burpin'Worm
I'd suck off my grandad while getting bummed by my dad and tossed off by my brother for a million.
There's a Sri Lankan dude in the year below me at college - his first name is Tharsan, pronounced "Tarzan". Registration time is funny, everyone goes "AH-AH-A-AH-AH!!!" when his name is called
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.
theres a songwriter named Jack Shit,and im not kidding,my teacher had me read this cd booklet on who wrote the songs,and what they were about,and that was the guys name.
Obviously Ng would be pronounced ... howls of amazement ... the way it is written. Ng. It's not like that sound doesn't appear in the English language. Just because there's no vowel doesn't make it unpronounceable. Just a little unnatural sounding.
Honest to god, I know a kid named Mark Sadork.

One time we had a substitute and on her attendance sheet we replaced three names in a row with "Ben Dover", "Anne C.", and "Howie Feyels". That was good for a chuckle or two. XD
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

I was at this hockey tournament watching a game, when some kid runs out of a dressing room holding the program and screams "Hey! Some kids name is Hiscock!"

The entire arena started chanting "His-****, His-****" Funniest shit ever.
my friends dad worked with someone named Richard Head so people always called him dick head
Best name i've ever heard was the president of the anti-doping federation or something like that. His name is Dick Pound.
One of our teachers is called B. J. Lord The caretaker has a dodgy name like that too but i cant remember what it is
I heard about this guy, His name Was John Nuss or Something, apparently his kids were called Amelia and Peter Nuss...

Also, at a whole school assembly, "Jack Russell" was called out to receive an award, at first there were just a few chuckels, but then heaps of people burst out laughing..poor kid
FYI, anybody who says somebodys name is like Harry Wang, its BS.

on another note,
actually i cant think of any atm.
/spam.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Quote by -ty-
archibald and gertrude.

Oi. Watch it. My grandfather's name was Archibald.

Quote by markisouvlaki
I heard about this guy, His name Was John Nuss or Something, apparently his kids were called Amelia and Peter Nuss...

I don't get it...

Edit: I just got it. A Nuss and P Nuss. Ha ha.
Quote by Malakian88
Oi. Watch it. My grandfather's name was Archibald.

im guessing he was known as archie?
I totally remember seeing some clip of a news article. Some guy was talking and the caption along the bottom gave his name.

WILLIE STROKER.
Quote by Soul Power
Hughe G. Rection

I had a teacher whose last name was Nut. Her husbands name was Harry...no joke.

DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!

you stole mine!!!!
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Page 1 of 2