the locking nut on my new s520ex wont tighten for some reason,i took of the lil clamp and the screw and look at the hole and the screw and they dont look stripped,its only on the first one for the E,A strings...what could i do?
What new friends will the day bring?

Private in the 7>6

[Member of the Ibanez S Players.] PM Striketalonx to join
Is the machine screw too short? You may be using strings that are too heavy and so the machine screw doesn't reach the bottom of the nut. If they're not stripped (which I highly doubt they are, and you say they aren't anyway) then that's my guess.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
it used to tighten fine,the strings r 9's im sure,i havent changed them b/c they had changed them a couple days before i bought it...but idk wats wrong...and the screw tightens fine when the clamp isnt on it

Private in the 7>6

It still sounds like the screw isn't getting into the threads. Try pushing the nut down with the allen key quite a bit and tightening at the same time. I don't know what else it could be to be honest.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
still not workin......i hate when i get new shit,it always breaks..my marshall,power wont work,zoom fx pedal stopped work(switched it for a new one),but now this makes me mad,b/c i kan even touch the trem or the e and a go crazy outta tune

Private in the 7>6