Hey ,

Which one would you prefer a gibson or a PRS ? Im not just talking about quiality , but also when it comes to playng a wider range of music ....which one can play almost all the major generes
PRS.
Gibson is nice...but PRS's quality owns gibson.
Play a PRS custom 22 or 24 and you'll know why. You can play all styles of music...opeth, santana and countless others use PRS
My Rig:
PRS SE custom
cube 60
Dual Rectifier Roadster (2X12 combo)
DR strings
EHX Multiplexer
i think in terms of versitility, the PRS has things like coil tap and such that probably go beyond what the LP can do. but, i think it just comes down to preference and what you play
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
I'd take a Custom 24 over a Gibson. I <3333333 Opeth aswell so that'd be sexy for playing their stuff & super versatile too. hfajhjf but yeah PRS for me
id take a good Gibson SG ovr any PRS IMO PRS are just too overpriced I could get a custom built guitar for the same price as one of the nicer PRS guitars.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
id take a good Gibson SG ovr any PRS IMO PRS are just too overpriced I could get a custom built guitar for the same price as one of the nicer PRS guitars.

Go play one and then try saying that.... PRS, hands down
I've owned a Gibson Studio before. It's very comparable to my PRS Singlecut. out of the two.... it seems that the PRS is a little lighter. The Burstbucker Pros were better than the #7's in my Singlecut. It's wierd, man. You have to try 'em out. They both have excellent quality IMO. So uh... there ya go!
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
What's awesome about PRS's is that they are very light.
I find LP's to be too heavy for me. Maybe i'm just a *****
My Rig:
PRS SE custom
cube 60
Dual Rectifier Roadster (2X12 combo)
DR strings
EHX Multiplexer
if it's only between the two, PRS, no question.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?