I have a 112 combo. but i have the option of hoooking it up to a 4x12 at a gig im about to play. i havent hooked it up to a cab yet, but if i did use this cab, would i be able to turn my volume setting down on my combo and still acheive the same volume? if that makes sence.
so kinda with just the combo speaker the master and channel volume both on half, but then with a cab would the same settings be the same volume? or could it be (generally speaking of course) half up on channel volume, and 1/4 up on master volume and still achieve the same, if not louder volume?
Just wondering. Mainly due to the fact that at the moment i have my gain and some other settings lower then i would want due to very bad feedback problems. reducing the volume settings on the amp, even with the cab, i presume would help this problem alot. of course i can be totally wrong.
thanks
Cabs won't increase volume by much.

If the gig's mic'd, then you could have your amp really quiet if you wanted.

You do want a decent amount of volume coming out of the amp though.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
Cabs won't increase volume by much.

If the gig's mic'd, then you could have your amp really quiet if you wanted.

You do want a decent amount of volume coming out of the amp though.

Yeah, im not too keen on very quite. But id really like to be able to not have to worry about feedback problems. Our practises might just be very loud, as were told they are. So when i get there i might not actually need to turn it up as much as i do at practises.
But im still dubious.
Would a boss NS-2 or an isp noise decimator get rid of the feedback? I know the pedals will get rid of hiss, but this is like a sharp loud noise and its very iritating.